Rugby Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
It'd take some doing! England would need a bonus point win and Ireland get nothing out of Scotland... or England and Scotland combine to somehow overcome the 80 points difference between the two haha
Could be fun though. Was it 2015 that England needed a massive score against France and the match was insane all out rugby

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Could be fun though. Was it 2015 that England needed a massive score against France and the match was insane all out rugby

Yeah I remember watching that in the clubhouse after playing myself and it was just bonkers, finished 55-35 I think!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Damn, Feyi-Woboso out of the match on Saturday with concussion. Real shame, he looks a real prospect, loved his work rate and how he went looking for the ball.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
How frustrating have Scotland been? Should be played 4 won 4, managed to throw 2 games away. That said, am expecting them to lose by 20 points this week.
Same as it ever was…in rugby as in football.

That said I loved watching the Scotland v England match in a bar in Cape Town…you might be able to guess the fun when Russell hoofed the ball into touch to end the game.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sexy stuff from England 😎. Great spell of rugby from them. Can they keep it going?

Anyone half interested, put it on. Cracking end of tournament game with both teams attacking freely.

Last edited:

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Sexy stuff from England 😎. Great spell of rugby from them. Can they keep it going?

Anyone half interested, put it on. Cracking end of tournament game with both teams attacking freely.

England look unplayable when they play on the line like they did for those two tries. But France can do French things - should be a cracking last 20!

Charles Ollivon for France is such a classy player though - he's been everywhere.