Royal Magpie

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
And throw in Chelsfield Lakes, Lullingstone and Pedham Place same day.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
You could add Shortlands to that list to add a bit of quality ;)

On days 3 and 4 of the tour, you could broaden your horizons a bit and play some really good tracks such as Reigate Heath, Holtye, Leeds Castle and Limpsfield Chart. :sneaky:

No you can’t, Shortlands is, or at least was, a 10 hole course when I last played it. ?

The Lion

Visit site
I’m a maybe, but would be a late addition as I’ve no idea what I might be doing come next June.

Thanks for organising.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
No you can’t, Shortlands is, or at least was, a 10 hole course when I last played it. ?
I'd hoped that no one would notice that little quirk :) I also haven't played it for some years but I'm pretty sure that it's played as a 2 x 9 holer now (possibly with 1 spare hole when maintenance is being carried out). I will investigate as I know a couple of members there.

Always hated the last hole even though it must be one of the shortest par 4 around :eek:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I'd hoped that no one would notice that little quirk :) I also haven't played it for some years but I'm pretty sure that it's played as a 2 x 9 holer now (possibly with 1 spare hole when maintenance is being carried out). I will investigate as I know a couple of members there.

Always hated the last hole even though it must be one of the shortest par 4 around:eek:

Preferred that to the par 3 it used to be... :eek:

When I last played it (30 years ago or thereabouts), 8 holes were played twice and the other 2 once; be interested tp know if it's still the same, and if they still play the Bacchus trophy.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Preferred that to the par 3 it used to be... :eek:

When I last played it (30 years ago or thereabouts), 8 holes were played twice and the other 2 once; be interested tp know if it's still the same, and if they still play the Bacchus trophy.
As I understand it, you cross the road to play the 6th/15th and there are two par3's (possibly same or close teeing area), one played as 7th and the other played as 16th. Then cross road again to finish 8/9 17/18.