GM National Final details

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

I am delighted to announce that Hillside have once again offered us a fantastic deal to host the Finals day. The date will be Friday 29th May with the tee reserved from 10:40 till Midday which means we can have 40 players.

Once all the qualifiers are known, I will offer the remaining places to everyone else and if oversubscribed I will run a ballot. Don't even think about trying to bribe me, you'll be wasting your time :whistle:

The cost for the day will be £75 for golf and an additional £10 for coffee and bacon rolls in the morning followed by soup and sandwiches when we finish. This is a reduction of £40 on the standard green fee for May!!

I hope this deal will entice all those who are undecided about entering into signing up and supporting the event.

Oh...and one last thing......Liverbirdie said we can all crash round his place :thup:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well done on getting a great venue, but what happened to trying to move the final around the country each year so that different people had the long journey?

D

Deleted Member 1156

Well done on getting a great venue, but what happened to trying to move the final around the country each year so that different people had the long journey?

I contacted several courses and none of them could even get close to this deal for quality and value.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another great deal and all being well I will be able to play this year as it doesn't clash with anything so far as I can see.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

You can't please everyone bud but it's as central as you'll get from Nairn to the South East. Im sure PAtrick would argue it's a bit weighted to the South though ;)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I am delighted to announce that Hillside have once again offered us a fantastic deal to host the Finals day. The date will be Friday 29th May with the tee reserved from 10:40 till Midday which means we can have 40 players.

Once all the qualifiers are known, I will offer the remaining places to everyone else and if oversubscribed I will run a ballot. Don't even think about trying to bribe me, you'll be wasting your time :whistle:

The cost for the day will be £75 for golf and an additional £10 for coffee and bacon rolls in the morning followed by soup and sandwiches when we finish. This is a reduction of £40 on the standard green fee for May!!

I hope this deal will entice all those who are undecided about entering into signing up and supporting the event.

Oh...and one last thing......Liverbirdie said we can all crash round his place :thup:

No problem chap, I'll throw all the tourists out and you can all de-bunk into the east wing, and a few can sleep on the couches in the orangery.

Does lowest gross by 5 shots at Hillside from last year get a slot as well?:)

Top organising D4S, me and Birchy hope to be able to offer the NW massif an option for our regional qualifier in the coming week, so hopefully it will swell your numbers for entry money.

D

Deleted member 17920

Ah nightmare. I was going to play in the mid am at our place.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Do regional organisers get guaranteed a slot? :whistle:

Yeah I think that's fair actually as those guys are putting a lot of effort in.

Whats the situation for regional winners,what payment do they get towards final?

I'll be paying for a couple of trophies and/or prizes for the winners then divvying up whatever is left equally amongst the regional winners :thup:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Superb stuff and a major decision as this clashes with the Mid Am 36 holer at Woodhall Spa.

Do regional organisers get guaranteed a slot? :whistle:
I would suggest that if anyone is entitled to a freebie, then it's Virtuocity our past KOKs captain .
He had the tenacity to take the bull by the horns and organise the whole event, with great success. :whoo: