GM National Final details

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Getting a course ranked at number 30 in the GM top 100 courses, for £85 including food is a great deal Gordon.:thup:

Would youy like to borrow Monty the cat to help with the ballot ?:whistle:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
From purely a selfish point of view I would have preferred a chance to play somewhere new.

Still a great choice though, its a fabulous course.:thup:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
wouldn't be more than likly than none from last year make the final, so why play elsewhere?

Sorry do you mean that you get different people going (qualifying) each year so its most likely new to them anyway? There is that I suppose.

Like I said from a purely selfish point of view....:D

D

Deleted Member 1156

Sorry do you mean that you get different people going (qualifying) each year so its most likely new to them anyway? There is that I suppose.

Like I said from a purely selfish point of view....:D

Don't worry, I'll find something in the rules that prevents you from qualifying ;)

D

Deleted Member 1156

OK...specially for those intending to play the Woodhall Spa mid am.....

Hillside have very kindly offered us a new date so the final will now be

Thursday 21st May first tee time 2pm

This will allow time for a lot of people to travel there in the morning. I will probably take the opportunity to play somewhere on the Friday morning before heading back home, I'll start a seperate thread for that nearer the time. Ideal chance to tick off either Wallasey or West Lancs :)

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
I appreciate you can't possibly suit everyone, but if the 1st tee off time is a Thu afternoon at 2pm that would deffo mean 2 days off work for me which I won't be doing for a game of golf.

So not much point entering the comp at the regional meet - pity.

D

Deleted member 15344

How many people can you fit in starting at 2pm ? That's about 5 1/2 until dusk ?

D

Deleted member 15344

beat me to it, you should get round in 7hrs phil, despite your aimpointing and extensive pre shot routine:thup:

Bonus - been perfecting my two finger aiming - will show you next week :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
OK...specially for those intending to play the Woodhall Spa mid am.....

Hillside have very kindly offered us a new date so the final will now be

Thursday 21st May first tee time 2pm

This will allow time for a lot of people to travel there in the morning. I will probably take the opportunity to play somewhere on the Friday morning before heading back home, I'll start a seperate thread for that nearer the time. Ideal chance to tick off either Wallasey or West Lancs :)
Damn away on holiday them. 29the would have been perfect, and a bank holiday weekend I imagine Never mind at least I will save £10 entry fee.:thup: