Royal Magpie

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
There have been some fantastic forum trips over the years, but this is the one to beat those….a day at Bromley GC or Royal Magpie as it’s affectionately known

Proposed dates a Friday in early June 23.

The cost on the website for 18holes, tea, coffee, bacon rolls and a 1 course lunch is £22.50.

Anyone fancy it?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I would love to, but I daren't park my brand new A5 anywhere near there! ?
Yeah, I could be up for that. What a course!

Steve Wilkes

Visit site
There have been some fantastic forum trips over the years, but this is the one to beat those….a day at Bromley GC or Royal Magpie as it’s affectionately known

The cost on the website for 18holes, tea, coffee, bacon rolls and a 1 course lunch is £22.50.

Anyone fancy it?
Midweek not Thursday, I'm up for it, Played my first ever round of golf there back in 1976

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was 10:)
Date dependant, I've passed it many a time through the years so would love to go round, if only to quench my curiousity.:)

Bratty

Visit site
Is the one at Sidcup hospital not closer? The one where I took a 7 on every hole the first time I ever picked up a golf club! ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Anyone fancy it?

James, am I right in thinking that the cost of the food is £25 and we get a £2.50 refund on that if we are silly enough to go round twice… ???

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
the South East 9 hole tour.

Magpie, Eltham Warren, Sidcup, Bexleyheath and Barnehurst.

Why has no tour company picked up on the gem.
You could add Shortlands to that list to add a bit of quality ;)

On days 3 and 4 of the tour, you could broaden your horizons a bit and play some really good tracks such as Reigate Heath, Holtye, Leeds Castle and Limpsfield Chart. :sneaky:

Bratty

Visit site
And if you want further afield, there's Hilden Golf in Hildenborough and Godstone, in Godstone.