Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks you guys. I'm sure your right BIM but this was a dormant account that only had a few pounds in and I thought it'd be great for this purpose, I've not dealt with Nationwide before

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
come on guys, we need to keep the deposits coming. I will try to update the people who've paid tomorrow

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi Chris,

I know two of the other NW lads have had to bail, but is there still one of their spaces left?

I've asked someone else if the're interested, just waiting on their response.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi Chris,

I know two of the other NW lads have had to bail, but is there still one of their spaces left?

I've asked someone else if the're interested, just waiting on their response.

I'm working on the basis of first come first served at the moment. I don't think some from the original list will come and if you have someone else I don't see any problem at this stage. I plan to post up who's paid tomorrow

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm working on the basis of first come first served at the moment. I don't think some from the original list will come and if you have someone else I don't see any problem at this stage. I plan to post up who's paid tomorrow

Ok, I'll give him a poke in the next day or so.:thup:

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Hi Chris, send me your bank details and amount and I'll sort it out.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Chris, I have someone to fill one of Birchy/Stuey's spaces, I'm just waiting for his money to come over then will get straight over to you.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chris, bagged another one if still space. If so, I'll get two more deposits sent in the next 2-3 days.

I don't see any problem. I'm going to list those who've paid today. The biggest problem for me is that Saturdays Rod Stewart concert at the O2 has been cancelled and resheduled for the evening of the RCP meet - typical!!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I don't see any problem. I'm going to list those who've paid today. The biggest problem for me is that Saturdays Rod Stewart concert at the O2 has been cancelled and resheduled for the evening of the RCP meet - typical!!

Thanks Chris, you'll still have time to go home and get all "tartanned up", before the gig.;)