Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

D

Deleted member 1418

Once I get my St Andrews visit out of the way then I'll start getting very excited about RCP and RSG!!

I am also DEFINITELY not drinking much in the Kings Head on the Monday night...................ok maybe just not go for the 2 bottles of Rioja with Murph and Blundell on top of the Asahi and Hendricks!!!!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Once I get my St Andrews visit out of the way then I'll start getting very excited about RCP and RSG!!

I am also DEFINITELY not drinking much in the Kings Head on the Monday night...................ok maybe just not go for the 2 bottles of Rioja with Murph and Blundell on top of the Asahi and Hendricks!!!!

Since your diet you've become a light weight.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

With Murph & Blunder for company, there's more chance of Chelsea keeping a clean sheet than you staying sober……….. :D

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Any movement Chris, Trying to plan my golf trips and any required lodgings

I have the booking with RCP and shortly I shall ask for a deposit of around £40. I've tried to steer clear of asking for money whilst everyone has been paying for H4H and Woburn etc and the fact that RCP are pretty laid back about things

I shall be posting, within a week or so to get confirmations and start the ball rolling for money but rest assured that you're definitely in.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi all
It's time to collect deposits for the Royal Cinque Ports meet on Monday 27th February 2017. At this stage I'm asking for £35 which is pretty much 50% of the £65 If you want my bank details for this - and you will cos no one has it - please pm me and I'll respond asap. I will start a new list of those attending and who has paid soon.

Please make sure you put your forum name on the payment

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Just seen this, PM sent.

No problem Robin, got yours this morning with loads still to come. I just thought I'd collect them now as there's a lull in collecting for other meets and before everyone spends loads on Christmas!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Ok, I've had 6 payments

P N Wokingham
Fish
3 named ones but don't know forum names (1 X £40) think I might know who BPO IS
I X no details at all.

PLEASE GIVE REAL NAMES AND FORUM NAME. STILL NEED MORE DEPOSITS