Royal Cinque Ports Monday 27th February 2017

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Any room Chris? I'm on the RSG day so would love to do this along side

Would I leave you out Baz, I still look back a couple of years back with you, me, my son Matt, and Drive4show's scratch h/c mate, what a good day that was!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chrisd
Fish
Paperboy
Blue in Munich
Anotherdouble
Liverbirdie
davemc1
wookie
Murph
PieMan
Blundell
Swingalot
LiverpoolPhil
Trojan615
Birchy
Radbourne2010
Stu C
Badger
Lee Nixon
PM Wokingham
MashleyR7
Richart
Oddsocks

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Would I leave you out Baz, I still look back a couple of years back with you, me, my son Matt, and Drive4show's scratch h/c mate, what a good day that was!

Every game we've played has been a pleasure mr Chris , apart from the one at westerham in the snow with Scott,,:cheers:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chrisd
Fish
Paperboy
Blue in Munich
Anotherdouble
Liverbirdie
davemc1
wookie
Murph
PieMan
Blundell
Swingalot
LiverpoolPhil
Trojan615
Birchy
Radbourne2010
Stu C
Badger
Lee Nixon
PM Wokingham
MashleyR7
Richart
Oddsocks
Twinman

That pretty much fills up the spaces I've booked. I'm sure there will be changes in due course so add any new names as reserves and I'll sort things out in time. I will, as i said at the start, give priority to those doing the other meets and staying over

I will ask for deposits in due course

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Top man and well done Chris, any idea where people are staying as I'd get that booked and sorted now

Kings Head in Deal and Liverpool Phil mentioned another place but I can't remember the name. Look at this or St Georges thread. Def on one of them

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Kings Head in Deal and Liverpool Phil mentioned another place but I can't remember the name. Look at this or St Georges thread. Def on one of them

Pretty sure that was the Royal and last year I stayed at the Clarendon where the rooms were possibly slightly nicer than the Kings Head but no brekkie

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chrisd
Fish
Paperboy
Blue in Munich
Anotherdouble
Liverbirdie
davemc1
wookie
Murph
PieMan
Blundell
Swingalot
LiverpoolPhil
Trojan615
Birchy
Radbourne2010
Stu C
Badger
Lee Nixon
PM Wokingham
MashleyR7
Richart
Oddsocks
Twinman

Please just double check that you are on this list if you've said you'd like to do this meet

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Chrisd
Fish
Paperboy
Blue in Munich
Anotherdouble
Liverbirdie
davemc1
wookie
Murph
PieMan
Blundell
Swingalot
LiverpoolPhil
Trojan615
Birchy
Radbourne2010
Stu C
Badger
Lee Nixon
PM Wokingham
MashleyR7
Richart
Oddsocks
Twinman

Please just double check that you are on this list if you've said you'd like to do this meet

yes, although you may have to put Davemac down for a buggy exemption - he gets a bit tired, you see.;)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Suppose firm numbers are still killing you, incase I miss it pm me when you have a price and I'll get it paid in full :thup:

No problem Baz, I've delayed asking for deposits etc as there are several other meets being sorted at the moment where many of the same guys are attending and I thought that, for some, the constant asking for money could prevent some from playing. Also, RCP are pretty easy going with bookings