Royal Cinque Ports - Kent Links Tour

D

Deleted member 1418

Glynn and I are in the Royal Hotel for Sunday and Monday nights. It's right on the beach front in Deal

Ah yes, where Richart and LiverpoolPhil usually stay! You'll probably be given their room - try not to have too many nightmares imagining what those two got up to in that bed!! ;)

You'll be drinking in the Kings Head though with us - Fish will be expecting it!!:D

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Ah yes, where Richart and LiverpoolPhil usually stay! You'll probably be given their room - try not to have too many nightmares imagining what those two got up to in that bed!! ;)

You'll be drinking in the Kings Head though with us - Fish will be expecting it!!:D

Curly black hairs in the double bed :eek:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Im sure I could squeeze you in Darren. The weather is down to others ........ ask BIM I'm sure he was responsible for cocking the weather up last year, but don't tell him I said so 藍

If we could only get your memory to work; I wasn't there last year courtesy of Mrs. BiM's intervention. I'll get you a bigger SD card and slip it in the slot that the camera left when we meet.........

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
If we could only get your memory to work; I wasn't there last year courtesy of Mrs. BiM's intervention. I'll get you a bigger SD card and slip it in the slot that the camera left when we meet.........

Hmmmm eeeeeerrrrr got it ....... sorted the bad weather cos you couldn't play? 😥😥😥😥

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Nothing that you and Blundell wouldn't have been getting up to.:eek:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Latest update guys

Chrisd. PAID £70 IN FULL
Dando. PAID £70 IN FULL
Mikejohnchapman PAID £70 IN FULL
medwayjon
Blue in Munich. PAID £70 IN FULL
Fish. PAID £70 IN FULL
Anotherdouble. PAID. £70 IN FULL
Badger. PAID £70 IN FULL
PieMan. PAID £40 DEPOSIT
Hooker. PAID £70 IN FULL
Swingalot
Captainron. PAID £70 IN FULL
LQ. PAID £70 IN FULL
Paddyc. PAID £70 IN FULL
Rosecott. PAID IN FULL
2Blue. PAID £70 IN FULL
94tegsi. PAID £70 IN FULL
Radbourne2010. Paid £70 IN FULL
Jobr1850. Paid £70 IN FULL
Chris3081. PAID £70 IN FULL
Wookie. PAID £70 IN FULL
Moquillo19. PAID £70 IN FULL
Jon. (Moquillo) PAID £70 IN FULL
Darren Williams

All details will be posted up soon

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site

You'll be drinking in the Kings Head though with us - Fish will be expecting hit!!:D
I’m trying not to throw up here 🤢

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Chris, are there any spaces left on this as my 2 friends who are playing rsg are probably coming down on the Monday now and staying over.
if not then I’m sure they’ll get a game somewhere then join us in the evening

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chris, are there any spaces left on this as my 2 friends who are playing rsg are probably coming down on the Monday now and staying over.
if not then I’m sure they’ll get a game somewhere then join us in the evening

I'll contact RCP tomorrow and try and sort it for you, will let you know