2Blue. PAID £40 DEPOSIT
94tegsi. PAID £40 DEPOSIT
Radbourne2010. Paid £70 IN FULL
Jobr1850. Paid £70 IN FULL
Chris3081. PAID £70 IN FULL
Wookie. PAID £70 IN FULL
Moquillo19.
Jon

As usual with Nationwide I've a couple of payments with no reference as to who they are from so if your not listed as paid, but have done so, please pm the last 3 digits of your account number so I can be sure I've accounted correctly

I'm happy to take some more entries and deposits or payments in full

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Latest update guys

Chrisd. PAID £70 IN FULL
Dando. PAID £70 IN FULL
Mikejohnchapman PAID £70 IN FULL
medwayjon
Blue in Munich. PAID £70 IN FULL
Fish. PAID £70 IN FULL
Anotherdouble. PAID. £70 IN FULL
Badger. PAID £70 IN FULL
PieMan. PAID £40 DEPOSIT
Hooker. PAID £70 IN FULL
Swingalot
Captainron. PAID £70 IN FULL
LQ. PAID £70 IN FULL
Paddyc. PAID £70 IN FULL
Rosecott. PAID IN FULL
2Blue. PAID £70 IN FULL
94tegsi. PAID £70 IN FULL
Radbourne2010. Paid £70 IN FULL
Jobr1850. Paid £70 IN FULL
Chris3081. PAID £70 IN FULL
Wookie. PAID £70 IN FULL
Moquillo19. PAID £70 IN FULL
Jon. (Moquillo) PAID £70 IN FULL

As usual with Nationwide I've a couple of payments with no reference as to who they are from so if your not listed as paid, but have done so, please pm the last 3 digits of your account number so I can be sure I've accounted correctly

D

Deleted member 21258

Chris, don't know if I would be welcome but would there be space as it looks like my work is going quiet ? If no room or to late, no worries hopefully will make it next year.

Need to check with Joanne if she can cover the phone/stay down sunday/get back after RCP. Whats the timings ? (hope your ordering better weather this year, I saw the pictures for last year ?:whistle:;):D )

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chris, don't know if I would be welcome but would there be space as it looks like my work is going quiet ? If no room or to late, no worries hopefully will make it next year.

Need to check with Joanne if she can cover the phone/stay down sunday/get back after RCP. Whats the timings ? (hope your ordering better weather this year, I saw the pictures for last year ?:whistle:;):D )

Im sure I could squeeze you in Darren. The weather is down to others ........ ask BIM I'm sure he was responsible for cocking the weather up last year, but don't tell him I said so 🤣

D

Deleted member 1418

How many are staying local, specifically in the Kings Head?

D

Deleted member 1418

Sunday & Monday night :cheers:

Don't get too excited Sunday night then and don't overdo it! You were asleep around 8.30pm on Monday last year!! ;) :D

Cool - should be a good crowd again then.

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
kings head sunday & monday for me also. (reminds me i need to phone them and ask for a room in the guesthouse, that staircase in the pub was not designed with me in mind !)

D

Deleted member 1418

kings head sunday & monday for me also. (reminds me i need to phone them and ask for a room in the guesthouse, that staircase in the pub was not designed with me in mind !)

If need be you can swap rooms with me (room booked for Paul Little). I don't mind which room I have.