Captainron. PAID £40 DEPOSIT
LQ. PAID £40 DEPOSIT
Paddyc
Rosecott.
2Blue. PAID £40 DEPOSIT
94tegsi. PAID £40 DEPOSIT
Radbourne2010
Jobr1850

As usual with Nationwide I've a couple of payments with no reference as to who they are from so if your not listed as paid, but have done so, please pm the last 3 digits of your account number so I can be sure I've accounted correctly

I'm happy to take some more entries and deposits or payments in full.

Cheers 2Blue !

Anyone else for this great course?

Please get the final deposits rolling in

D

Deleted member 17920

Anyone else for this great course?

Please get the final deposits rolling in

Chris,

Will do captainron and my final payment Monday.

What’s the food option. Is it breakfast or meal after play?

Ta

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chris,

Will do captainron and my final payment Monday.

What’s the food option. Is it breakfast or meal after play?

Ta

The food was a 2 course meal after playing. They gave so many choices that we whittled it down to 3 mains and 3 puds and I just collated everyone's choices - guess I shall do the same in a week or 2. Given how many stay over in hotels breakfast wasn't required by many

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Gonna have to scrub myself from the list I’m afraid, Work shift pattern has been changed and have had to use most of my leave for prearranged summer hols.

D

Deleted member 17920

£60 sent

£30 captainron
£30 LQ

cheers for organising.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi guys, just an update. I've got 24 places available so we still have space for a few more at this fantastic course. I've to send a deposit shortly so if you haven't paid the deposit or the full amount please do so very soon. I've slightly delayed the 1st tee offs to allow those who are staying in b&b locally a bit more time in the morning.

I've talked to RCP about the food arrangements and will post up shortly what their doing for us but if anyone wants a breakfast they start serving at 8am but this is not in the deal and you will have to pay extra.

It would be great to fill the last few spots and RCP have assured me that the weather will be balmy and sunny with temperatures of 65 degrees (not bad for February)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I have negotiated the food option with RCP and they have kindly agreed to do a carvery followed by a dessert.

If anyone requires a vegetarian option this will be needed to be sorted in advance so please let me know asap if you can

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Can you send me payment details please Chris and confirm what I've paid already, if anything?

D

Deleted member 17920

I have negotiated the food option with RCP and they have kindly agreed to do a carvery followed by a dessert.

If anyone requires a vegetarian option this will be needed to be sorted in advance so please let me know asap if you can

Spot on Chris.

carvery option is excellent.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

You dark horse. Cheers mate

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Oooh... lovely... with Yarkshires I presume!! :whistle: