Royal Ascot Forum Day

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get in!, missed one fairway today and getting about 230 with her. Still a problem to get onto the 450 yard par 4`s but following your advice and treating them like par 5`s. Shot a 93 today and putted like Sergio on the last day in a major so spending this week working on that.

Want to use my driver, so working hard at the range with it until I build some confidence.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hapless,

I put the deposit through the secretary's door this morning and did say that the numbers might increase nearer the date so if you do find something and can come down just PM me as soon as possible and I'll happily add you.

We have a lot of new members on here and so if anyone has joined recently and fancies putting faces to the names you are more than welcome to join us. Either send me a PM or post your interest here. The more the merrier

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
twire,

In your case I'll be studying it in minute detail and asking your handicap secretary for round by round reports. I have a feeling once you are back on your old manor the juices will start flowing and your golf will be top notch.