H4H Charity golf day Tandridge 23 September 2019 (Part 1)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Another great day, great company and a very enjoyable course. Food was very good too (especially pudding). All fine except my designated driver now in bed with a bad head. Can anyone update me on LP. Is he ok now and did he end up going in the ambulance to hospital?

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Another great day, great company and a very enjoyable course. Food was very good too (especially pudding). All fine except my designated driver now in bed with a bad head. Can anyone update me on LP. Is he ok now and did he end up going in the ambulance to hospital?
LP is in hospital overnight. Food lodged in his oesophagus. They’re hoping it clears through overnight but if not they may have to operate.

Hope it clears naturally

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
LP is in hospital overnight. Food lodged in his oesophagus. They’re hoping it clears through overnight but if not they may have to operate.

Hope it clears naturally
HID had that a few years back and so knows exactly what he's going through. Which hospital? Will they operate or dislodge it via an OGD (camera - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gastroscopy/). Hopefully, being in hospital and monitored he can relax and the food will move naturally. If anyone is checking in with him wish him my best.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
HID had that a few years back and so knows exactly what he's going through. Which hospital? Will they operate or dislodge it via an OGD (camera - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gastroscopy/). Hopefully, being in hospital and monitored he can relax and the food will move naturally. If anyone is checking in with him wish him my best.

Horrible to hear about this.
Thinking of you, LP. (y)

D

Deleted member 15344

Cheers for the well wishes - but scarey at one point ( mainly from getting dry humped by Cam )

Hopefully be out as soon they do rounds

Have to say a massive huge thanks to Jobr wife she was very kind to drive to Tandridge to pick up my stuff

As for the course - excellent course , best greens I have played this year , some great holes and some ok ish holes - need to play it again

Hope everyone was generous in the auction

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Cheers for the well wishes - but scarey at one point ( mainly from getting dry humped by Cam )

Have to say a massive huge thanks to Jobr wife she was very kind to drive to Tandridge to pick up my stuff

As for the course - excellent course , best greens I have played this year , some great holes and some ok ish holes - need to play it again

Not sure which event you're going to need more counseling for...the choking or the humping....:unsure:
Glad you're ok mate(y)

D

Deleted member 25172

On train home now after 2 brilliant days at Tandridge and Hankley Common. Thanks to the whole team who’s organising these meets for all of us, and glad to see that over £16k was raised for H4H. The greens at Tandridge was vicious, but great. Not sure I’ve played any faster greens before to be honest.

By the way things were looking this morning it’s nothing but a miracle that we got on the course at Hankley, but not just that - it was actually dry! Lovely course with great scenery.

Thanks to all playing partners who, as always now, put up with my constant bilingual swearing. It was a pleasure playing with you all!

Look forward to next year!

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well I am now wide awake and have caught up on my sleep👍🏾👍🏾

Thanks for another cracking H4H meet.
Tandridge was fantastic, best greens I have played on this year, food was spot on as well.

Cheers Rich,all his helpers and golf monthly for sorting all this out. Cheers to my playing partners who had to put up with some good and crap golf from me.

Look forward to next year.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Two fabulous days. Many thanks to Richart, the ladies, Glyn and Cam as well as many others who made H4H what it was. Well done the prize winners, especially, Duncan and BlueinMunich !

Thanks to Mike Harris, Cake and Imurg for a most enjoyable 1st day and BlueinMunich, and (eventually) Swinger and Shamalam for today. BIMs 36 points were pretty darn good, and both courses played very well, especially given today's little drop of rain!

Back from Hankley in 2 hours - 👍👍👍👍

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another very enjoyable HFH double header looking forward to the next one already.

33 points at both Tandridge and Hankley, a good effort but must do better!

Glad you’re ok Phil I have your bottle of wine in the car will keep it safe until we meet again 😗

Thanks to everybody that attended and to help organise both events and especially Richart for keeping the spirit of RickG alive! 👍

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
All settled on a comfy sofa about to watch saints beat pompey (please)!

Gonna have a few beers after a quite one last night and hope they ease my feet after too going on two long walks the past 2 days.

As has been said. Thanks to all who get these things going and we'll done on another huge amount of cash raised.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Good to hear the Phil is fit and well after his ordeal at Tandridge.

Thanks to all my playing partners over the last three days - Crow and Pokerjoke on Sunday, Neil Tappin and Kraxx on Monday and Twire, Swingalot and GG26 today. Everyone was great company and I got to see some great shots from them.

Many thanks to Richart, Lincolnquaker and Captainron and all other organisers/volunteers. It was a great few days.

muttley

Visit site
It was my first H4H day and it was superb - RickG started an amazing event. The course and food were top notch and it was a brilliantly organised day. Can’t wait for next year.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Good courses, good food, good people.

Massive tick on all fronts.

Thanks to everyone who makes it possible, your all superb and to keep on raising serious dosh for H4H is awesome. We just turn up, play some golf and hand over some cash to a great charity (the H4H speech gets me everytime), thank you!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Good news pal. Are they going to do any follow up at your local hospital or putting it down to one of those things?

D

Deleted member 1740

Home safe and well for 8:15pm, a massive thanks to Richart and Co for another great Forum meet.

Two cracking courses and the food at both was superb.

Already looking forward to next years meet.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Many thanks to Richart, LQ, Captainron and all the others who helped making H4H and today memorable. The behind the scenes work must be considerable and is much appreciated by both us playing the golf and the H4H charity.

Thanks to Pokerjoke, Badger and 94tegsi for your enjoyable company yesterday. The greens very in great condition and scary quick from above the hole. Hit my new longest drive of 277 yards on the downhill 14th and Martin was some 60 yards ahead of me!

Today it was great to get to know Twire and Swingalot and to have another chance to play alongside Bigfoot. I was commenting at the end that I was amazed to have played the whole round with the same ball and Mark trumped me by having played two rounds at Tandridge and then Hankley Common with one ball. I don't think any of us thought that there was a hope of playing today and the staff at Hankley must be applauded for doing all they could to get us on the course and for the great condition it was in despite the rain.