Royal Ascot Forum Day

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm hope to pay the £100 deposit over the weekend. It is going to be on Friday April 3rd costing £61 per head for bacon rolls/coffee, 18 holes and a two course meal. I am going to try and arrange for 10.00am tee times (societies are expected to tee off before 9.00 but I'm going to point out the countrywide interest)

At the moment the following have said they are coming

HomerJSimpson
AliB + Mr B
Medwayjon
Twiregolf
Murphthemog
Midnight
Viscount 17
Smiffy
Ademac

We need a minimum of 12 so if there is anybody else that wants to join us please let me know. The club are very strict so if can't get numbers sorted in the next few days we may have to either postpone or reschedule for later in the year.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am definitely in Homer, but due to lack of sales (and the resulting commission) it's likely to be a one day "flier" for me so if you could put me in the last group out I would appreciate it mate.
Do you want me to send you a deposit?
Rob

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm still up for it Homer. I'll be stoping for the meal and presentation but don't think i'll be around for the evenings entertainment.

Damn I need more brownie points. :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Right, I'm off to the club to pay the deposit tomorrow. After all the posts and PM's the list reads:

HomerJSimpson
Ali B + Mr B
HTL
Medwayjon
Twiregolf
Murphthemog
Midnight
Viscount 17
Smiffy (out last)
Ademac
Imurg
Backwoodsman
Stevo

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IT ISN'T TOO LATE. Either post on here or drop me a PM. It will be featured in a forthcoming edition of the new improved GM forum section of the magazine. I am looking for someone to take a few pictures during the day so if anyone is interested let me know

Bacon rolls on arrival. 2 course meal afterwards of roast beef & yorkshire pudding with apple pie with custard or cream for dessert. If anyone is vegetarian or has any dietary requirements ca they please let me know via a PM. Wine isn't included but can be bought separately on the day.

I'll be asking for a cheque (I don't have paypal etc and don't have the time to set anything up) and I'll be in touch in the next few days with the address to send it to etc.