Rory's health questions

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I see he's concerned that his rib is not fully health. Might take him out until next year.

Getting married will do that to you!

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
it is a shame because "on form rory" is great to watch.
however i put £50 on rory not to win an event this year. at 50/1 thats £2.5k.

take you time rory, relax, take it slow, enjoy some piece and quiet, take the rest of the season off. 😁

Pin-seeker

Visit site

take you time rory, relax, take it slow, enjoy some piece and quiet, take the rest of the season off. 😁

😂 I was waiting for this.
Imagine if he played the final event of the year & smashed it.

U

User62651

Seasons over anyway, all majors done and no RC so he should get rest and get healthy and not do a Tiger. Will anyone be watching televised golf rest of this year, not me.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
😂 I was waiting for this.
Imagine if he played the final event of the year & smashed it.

its going to happen. he'll take the rest of the year off but play in the RTB final and smash it. worse still, he'll be two shots back coming down the 18th and hole a 150 yard approach and then take the play off.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Any idea on the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

Hope you win that bet! Looking very promising

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Seasons over anyway, all majors done and no RC so he should get rest and get healthy and not do a Tiger. Will anyone be watching televised golf rest of this year, not me.

If you're insinuating that Rory is the only reason to watch golf I personally think you're sadly mistaken. Far better flair players out there to watch plus you still have the end of season American finale.

Solheim Cup is another decent spectacle.

I'm sure there will be plenty of top class golf on offer despite Rory and his very poor form not playing.

U

User62651

If you're insinuating that Rory is the only reason to watch golf I personally think you're sadly mistaken. Far better flair players out there to watch plus you still have the end of season American finale.

I'm sure there will be plenty of top class golf on offer despite Rory and his very poor form not playing.

Not insinuating McIlroy is only reason to watch, far from it, he's been pretty average this year. Just for me by mid August all the big tournaments are decided. Interest starts in April with Masters then wanes fast after The Open. Order of mertits are of no interest at all (for me anyway).
Forgot about Solheim, would/will watch that.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site

no, he was insinuating that the golf season for him is over and he doesn't fancy watching anymore this season.

bit sensitive ent ya!!!

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rory's game is out of this world, the guy is a freak!

I watched a little of his golf over the weekend and he reduced 450 yard par 4s to a driver and a wedge...

I don't know how a body can take that for a full season year after year. The guy needs the rest, he must take it for his career longevity.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rory's game is out of this world, the guy is a freak!

I watched a little of his golf over the weekend and he reduced 450 yard par 4s to a driver and a wedge...

I don't know how a body can take that for a full season year after year. The guy needs the rest, he must take it for his career longevity.

there's a biomechanics guy in Surrey that predicted tigers problems waaaaay before they happened and said that rory won't be playing golf when he's 40 with his current swing.
Blimey, i bend down to mark my ball and it takes me a while to get up!!!

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I did the same - except my bet was £10 at 33/1!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
there's a biomechanics guy in Surrey that predicted tigers problems waaaaay before they happened and said that rory won't be playing golf when he's 40 with his current swing.
Blimey, i bend down to mark my ball and it takes me a while to get up!!!

Not surprised. They both try to smash the living daylights out of the ball of the tee and also second shots. It must put tremendous strain of the back playing like that. They really have no need to do that with their skills. I'm sure they could take 30/40 yards off the tee shot and still be taking only a 7 iron into most greens. (Well maybe not Tiger now but you get what I'm saying yes?)

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I did the same - except my bet was £10 at 33/1!

yeh, i posted it on here when i placed my bet. shortly after it changed to 33/1. i think it was when rory announced his wedding plans. we all know what women do to your golf 😁

Roops

Head Pro
Visit site
I think Johnson may be ok. Physically his stature probably endows him with the power without having to hit the gym. He has a lot more leverage than Rory so can generate club head speed without swinging like a maniac. He also looks like he has tried to maintain an athletic physique without layering on pounds of muscle, so my thinking would be that he may have better longevity, along as he stays off the stairs in his socks................

Pin-seeker

Visit site
its going to happen. he'll take the rest of the year off but play in the RTB final and smash it. worse still, he'll be two shots back coming down the 18th and hole a 150 yard approach and then take the play off.
And then you'll get some knob on here taking great pleasure in your bet not coming in.