Random Irritations

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That's not the way I see it.

It all stems from the way he lost his mother, especially in the tragic circumstances and the way the press hounded her.

Not just the press but the lack of support from the institution.

Just think about it, a 12 year old losing his mother in such a tragic way.

Now he sees it all happening again in his own family. Again with very little support from the "Institution".
So having lost loved ones in my own family I fully empathise with him.

I liked Harry. Right up to his marriage. It was awful what happened to his mother and left a lot of scars on him. Megan looked a breath of fresh air. And then she opened her gob, bullied staff and tried to change the monarchy to her requirements. Since then they have been utterly abysmal human beings - entitled whinge bags and the public are finally turning against them and will continue to do so. What Harry has done and said is beyond belief. She will divorce him in a couple of years and he will come crawling back while she goes for political office, although I hope the US have also woken up to her by then and she goes back and tries out for I'm a Celebrity

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I liked Harry. Right up to his marriage. It was awful what happened to his mother and left a lot of scars on him. Megan looked a breath of fresh air. And then she opened her gob, bullied staff and tried to change the monarchy to her requirements. Since then they have been utterly abysmal human beings - entitled whinge bags and the public are finally turning against them and will continue to do so. What Harry has done and said is beyond belief. She will divorce him in a couple of years and he will come crawling back while she goes for political office, although I hope the US have also woken up to her by then and she goes back and tries out for I'm a Celebrity
As always, there are two sides to every story.
We'll see if your judgemental comments will come true.
I somehow doubt it and I stand by my comments.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Narrow/pencil ties

I am no style icon but I m no lover of a pencil tie.. with my shape it would not work for me either.
everytime I see one, feels like a young man trying to look grown up. Rishi is the lastest one to wear it. Atleast he has the pencil body to go with it. It looks even worse when beefy footy players wear one.

I hope the it does not catch on.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My wife was taking a girlfriend up West End to see 2:22 in the theatre tomorrow. Her friend cannot now go. I am going and hoping that this is not another of these ‘…I liked it but it’s more for girls and so you prob wouldn’t have liked it’ plays/shows/films that she tells me about after she’s been to see them with our daughter or a girlfriend.

After the trouble I got into a couple of weeks ago for not liking Moulin Rouge as much as she did, I think I am going to have to just love 2:22 ?

In any case we have a couple more plays booked to see in the coming few months…ones that I know I’ll enjoy as I‘ve read the books…The Ocean at the End of the Lane and To Kill a Mockingbird.

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My firm offer equal parental leave. Guy in my team has been off since August and is due back in March. Fantastic initiative IMO!

Need more to step up and offer paid

We could do shared leave. Where she did 4 months then i do 4 months. But mine would be at statutory where as my wife would get maternity leave for whole time if she stayed off so it's not worth it

Maybe one day more will offe r

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Getting a ‘sorry this programme not available due to a technical issue’ type message from my Sky Q box, especially when the next episode of the same series plays ok.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dragging myself down for Sunday league, the ancient ref does his pitch inspection and we start the game. After 55 minutes he abandons it because it's continued raining. We were 4-2 up and cruising, and if you play more than 70 or 75 minutes I believe the result stands, but now we'll have to replay it. Got absolutely drenched for no reason. What a waste of time.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dragging myself down for Sunday league, the ancient ref does his pitch inspection and we start the game. After 55 minutes he abandons it because it's continued raining. We were 4-2 up and cruising, and if you play more than 70 or 75 minutes I believe the result stands, but now we'll have to replay it. Got absolutely drenched for no reason. What a waste of time.

I remember my days reffing in my 20s. Teams used to love to pull the little known rules out the hat .. I did a pitch inspection and we delayed kick off

Then team a swans up with the book if you delay by X mins the match is postponed.. oh now I see why u were so worried about the state of the pitch you got injury issues

Least I got paid

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I remember my days reffing in my 20s. Teams used to love to pull the little known rules out the hat .. I did a pitch inspection and we delayed kick off

Then team a swans up with the book if you delay by X mins the match is postponed.. oh now I see why u were so worried about the state of the pitch you got injury issues

Least I got paid
We were all up for playing because once you're there you just want to play. Having played more than half I don't know why he wouldn't just let us play through to 75 ish minutes as at least we get the win and it's worthwhile. We still had to pay him full whack as well. And he was woeful for the match before that as well. Can't keep up with play and he's giving decisions from 70 yards away.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We were all up for playing because once you're there you just want to play. Having played more than half I don't know why he wouldn't just let us play through to 75 ish minutes as at least we get the win and it's worthwhile. We still had to pay him full whack as well. And he was woeful for the match before that as well. Can't keep up with play and he's giving decisions from 70 yards away.

These lot ended up playing a 30 mins friendly anyways the lads just wanted to play the manager just wanted his full team fit by the looks cheeky bugger

You lot needed to slow down for the poor guy lol