Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 1740

But at least it is Black Friday ;)

Not here on the Costa Del Mersey, its beautiful bright blue skies with very little breeze.

I'm surprised the PC/woke brigade are allowing it to be called Black Friday to be honest.

D

Deleted member 1740

Mercedes Customer Services.

We've got your car, we dont know whats wrong with it and we have no courtesy cars available......thanks??‍♂️

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Place I’m working at today, Cowen Windows in Whitby, family run firm who make cracking windows, really down to earth and great to do work for. I’d get windows from them in a heartbeat ?
Unfortunate choice of words. Don't sound like the kind of windows I'd want.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I bought some lightweight sport shorts today, great in the summer in a hot country. I looked at them in the shop but clearly didn't unfold them fully. I've tried them on at home and I think they might be basketball shorts ?. If you've ever seen pictures of Adam Sandler out and about in recent years, they look like that. I'm not sure I can carry that off?.

They were only cheap, the irritation is on me that I didn't check them more closely

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I bought some lightweight sport shorts today, great in the summer in a hot country. I looked at them in the shop but clearly didn't unfold them fully. I've tried them on at home and I think they might be basketball shorts ?. If you've ever seen pictures of Adam Sandler out and about in recent years, they look like that. I'm not sure I can carry that off?.

They were only cheap, the irritation is on me that I didn't check them more closely

Are they MC hammer shorts?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Some posts complaining about being reported for swearing and subsequent mod action, have been binned.

It’s quite simple, this is a no swearing forum, if you swear on these boards, you can expect an infraction from the Mod team.

So how about we just use different vocabulary that avoids profanities ?……. I know revolutionary thinking

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site
Some posts complaining about being reported for swearing and subsequent mod action, have been binned.

It’s quite simple, this is a no swearing forum, if you swear on these boards, you can expect an infraction from the Mod team.

So how about we just use different vocabulary that avoids profanities ?……. I know revolutionary thinking

Swearing is a habit often used by the uneducated plebs of society. Those who use such vocabulary disgust me.

Kudos to the mod team.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
In everyday convo swearing is completely normal and easily done

However online when you have time to think and type out a reply it is easily avoided

Altho nothing feels better than calling someone a thunder infraction

If you’re dropping the “c” bomb I find it means more if you say it with real venom - Danny Dier style.