Random Irritations

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
KP avoids jail again ?
From the BBC news site, her defence lawyer:
He said Ms Price had sought help for her emotional problems and had been suffering from a "depressive disorder and anxiety".
Mr Hamblin said: "She has two different personalities, the public one and the vulnerable one."
He said her vulnerable side came from spending "every day in the public eye"

For most of us, the answer to the personality problems are obvious - get out of the public eye (please!!!)

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
From the BBC news site, her defence lawyer:
He said Ms Price had sought help for her emotional problems and had been suffering from a "depressive disorder and anxiety".
Mr Hamblin said: "She has two different personalities, the public one and the vulnerable one."
He said her vulnerable side came from spending "every day in the public eye"

For most of us, the answer to the personality problems are obvious - get out of the public eye (please!!!)

When your only source of a income seems to be being in the public eye, this may prove difficult

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
The unbelievably greedy ######## called the Glazers.
Most other clubs are strengthening their squads whilst our owners just rape the club out of another £11M in dividend payments.

BUY SOME PLAYERS, FFS!!!

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Weather forecasters.
Yesterday saying one thing for today, now saying the opposite.
Go to one app and it says rain, go to another 10per cent chance max.
Go to BBC. App and it says different from BBC Tv , so often.
The same organisation! I don't mind the latter being wrong so much - but you'd expect the same organisation to be saying the same thing!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
All those massive blummin flags at Glastonbury, surprised anyone can see the stage o_O
Exactly what I was just thinking and about to post about ? So instead I’ll observe the totally selfish folk up on other’s shoulders blocking view of folks behind them…as if the blinkin’ flags weren’t irritating enough.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Although not a cricket fan, don’t fully understand the rules ?
Newsreader says England need 296 runs to win tomorrow and it’s right in the balance, then says if they win, they win the series 3-0, surely it’s a dead rubber if they are winning 2-0 out of a best of 3……

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Although not a cricket fan, don’t fully understand the rules ?
Newsreader says England need 296 runs to win tomorrow and it’s right in the balance, then says if they win, they win the series 3-0, surely it’s a dead rubber if they are winning 2-0 out of a best of 3……

games in the balance, the series isnt, its already won

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I gathered that, is it not just a pointless game if the series is won….
It was talked up like it was important ?

It is.
Every England player would sooner win 3-0 than 2-1, and there are world ranking points available.
Go for 3-0 every day of the week, don't just beat the opposition .................................. batter them!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Worst thing is half off them haven’t a clue what their talking about, just let the kids go out and enjoy it and play with freedom without worrying.

Yep. I was sworn at and called all sorts of names yesterday by a pleasant chap who I told to wind his neck in as he was shouting abuse at a young female referee for giving a free kick.

I politely tried to explain why the decision was correct, as making contact with the ball doesn’t mean a flying kick won’t result in a free kick. That and the stud marks down a players thigh.