Random Irritations

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The advert for the new crosslink train line being shown outside of London.......totally irrelevant to me because I'll never use it, being I'm in the North West of England?!?!:mad:

My usual station is one of the starting points and today the station was full of idiots wanting their photos taken next to the new trains

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Smashing yourself in the eye with a badminton racket. Oops. ?

Also, arriving home and somebody has parked their car in your drive! What the hell??

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Also, arriving home and somebody has parked their car in your drive! What the hell??

Have you got a wheel clamp? If not, park behind them and refuse to move. Or if they knock on your door asking you to move your car, claim that you don't know who the car blocking them in belongs to.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mid season break in Better Call Saul. To be fair to the writer, it was not meant to have a break and it was caused by filming delays so it was unintentional to leave at such a shocking point. Roll on July 11th.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
A mid season break on Netflix???? Wtfrack

I know but the lead actor had health issues (think it was a heart attack when filming Nobody) plus Covid and I think they decided to get the first half out as soon as they could (think it was delayed by nearly a year already) whilst they finished off the second half. Not planned I believe and just one of those things but frustrating bearing in mind the ending from yesterday's episode (not going to spoil it).

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know but the lead actor had health issues (think it was a heart attack when filming Nobody) plus Covid and I think they decided to get the first half out as soon as they could (think it was delayed by nearly a year already) whilst they finished off the second half. Not planned I believe and just one of those things but frustrating bearing in mind the ending from yesterday's episode (not going to spoil it).

Just leave it until it's finished

D

Deleted member 15344

New neighbors decided that they wanted to do some paper burning on their BBQ - during a very windy afternoon and now our washing and other neighbors washing stinks