Random Irritations

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
When you "win" something on ebay, pay the bloke and then don't hear another word from him.
Chase up delivery... no response from seller.
Involve ebay..... no response from seller.
I've been refunded but it just annoys me.
Sorry Smiffy. I just had a better offer on the red leather crotchless dwarf gimp suit. Chap who bought it said he was a spurs fan so I took pity on him too.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Stupid/lazy reporters and journalists who try to prove that politicians are out of touch because they don't the price of certain everyday items such as bread, milk or petrol. When I go shopping I buy a trolley full and never know the price of individual items, I must be out of touch as well.
Except it is usually politicians put forward by their party to field questions on such as cost of living. These politicians will know the sort of questions they will be asked and will have been provided with briefing papers.

I think the questions on cost of such as a pint of milk are more intended to determine how bothered the politician has been about taking in the information they will have been given in advance, and though it may be considered minor detail by the politician, it is very important to the individual who is trying to make a meal for 30p.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
When every other country seems to have an opinion on what to do with NI, GFA, protocol etc. I see Poloski has stepped into it.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Spent all day clearing out here today, stripping tiles off the bathroom, woodchip off bedroom walls and taking up a couple of floors.

Time for a shower and clean up as filthy only to find out weve no water. Massive panic that Ive burst a pipe but turns out the whole village has no water and wont have a few hours :( At least it wasnt my fault I guess :)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
If the HD channels don't run in numerical sequence I watch in SD! I think BBC1HD used to be on another channel than 101?

Anyhoo - I can't tell that much difference either, apart from sport.