Random Irritations

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Trying to book an illumination tram tour as GD would like to do it and I'm not spending hours stuck in the car crawling along the prom. Find dates that show availability but I am unable to select a seat so can't book the damn thing. TBF, I suppose I've left it late as they are so popular but it's the same going into December. Don't know if it's an issue on my computer or the website.:mad:

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dryer door catch is broken, and I cannot see the repair method as there are no visible screws. I can only conclude I have to remove the rubber seal to get behind the plate. Will check if we kept the repair cover, if not I will have to try or call someone out. Although it could be the latter as I cannot find the part.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dryer door catch is broken, and I cannot see the repair method as there are no visible screws. I can only conclude I have to remove the rubber seal to get behind the plate. Will check if we kept the repair cover, if not I will have to try or call someone out. Although it could be the latter as I cannot find the part.
That is the trouble with modern appliances. They are designed to be built by robots using the easiest way possible. The manufacturer doesn’t seem to care about ease of repair should they go faulty.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That is the trouble with modern appliances. They are designed to be built by robots using the easiest way possible. The manufacturer doesn’t seem to care about ease of repair should they go faulty.
Some manufacturers do, but the initial price is more and the consumer in general doesn't want to pay more for products better built.
We reap what we sow.:)