Random Irritations

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
eBay seller advertising a 2021 model bag then delivering a 2020 model. Doubly irritating as I now have the aggravation of returning it. :mad::mad:

Ebay has steadily got worse and worse over the last couple of years with how sellers are policed. Mainly just tat on there now to the point I hardly use it. Most of the items are coming from China and taking weeks, if not months to arrive.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Ebay has steadily got worse and worse over the last couple of years with how sellers are policed. Mainly just tat on there now to the point I hardly use it. Most of the items are coming from China and taking weeks, if not months to arrive.

This is a UK seller. How they expected to get this past me I don't know. If I can see it's from China I won't go near it (and yes, I know the irony of that considering how many firms sub out their manufacturing to China).

And the next irritation is having had to buy a new printer because once you go to Apple OS 10.15, there is no driver for the old printer so a new one compatible with Apple AirPrint was required.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Estate agents that put properties on rightmove as Sold before coming to market

Estate agents who take pictures of a house and garden and only when you see the house and ask more questions do they admit that only part of the garden is remaining as the vendor is building another house in the rest of it

Just estate agents

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had five horses in the National. Not a single one finished. That is a new low. I even had the very first two to fall/pull up so they were dropping at an alarming rate at that stage.

D

Deleted member 15344

Every single year Sky get bashed for not being able to show live golf on twitter. Do people really think they'd rather show the range rather than live shots?

Right now there is amen corner , the two featured groups , 4,5,6 holes all being shown live - Sky could show any of them on the main coverage

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Every single year Sky get bashed for not being able to show live golf on twitter. Do people really think they'd rather show the range rather than live shots?
It’s the same on here mate.
Usually they’re whinging about Tiger Woods.
No one forces them to watch it.
Some people just love to whinge ?‍♂️

D

Deleted member 15344

I get that Phil, and they should be, one bloke just replied to them to say they should just show it anyway and not care about the restrictions.
thats a bit silly - it doesn’t take much to press through red button

The pain will be when they start live coverage and spends ages chatting and then going over what happened over the first two days etc

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Washing my car then going inside for a coffee. Go back outside to find that a seagull has crapped all over it. Fortunately the bucket and hose were still out.

D

Deleted member 16999

Right now there is amen corner , the two featured groups , 4,5,6 holes all being shown live - Sky could show any of them on the main coverage
No they can’t as they aren’t allowed to as per their contract with Augusta.
Global broadcast restrictions mean that full live coverage will begin from 8pm on Saturday and 7pm on Sunday

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Being told by Sky that they've cocked up at their end and, as a result, my broadband will be turned off tomorrow and I may not have it back for up to two weeks!
How can that possibly happen in 2021?

Furious isn't the word! :mad::mad::mad:

I may be a little bit quiet for the duration.
I'm sure that'll be in the 'Things that Gladden the Heart' thread from a few of you. ;)

Last edited: