Random Irritations

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
The fact that YOU believe what you are saying DOESN'T stopping it being trolling

To be fair, of all the stuff I've argued against your point of view, this really is the one that takes the biscuit. Playing computer games is not, and never will be, a sport
You say all that and then dismiss something out of hand. You’re the one trolling here and you just don’t see it.

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The fact that YOU believe what you are saying DOESN'T stopping it being trolling

To be fair, of all the stuff I've argued against your point of view, this really is the one that takes the biscuit. Playing computer games is not, and never will be, a sport
Chris you are are far better man than to come down to this level buddy. I drew the line when it was posted on here that if such a thing as competitive knitting exists then according to one man on here, it’s a sport.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Think you’ve summed it up there.
Anytime now they’ll be loads of complaints about the HMRC website being inundated because the tax self assessment deadline is looming.....I mean there’s only been 9 months to complete a return!

submitted one friday, all updated onto the account by this morning, lets hope it stays like that lol

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Anytime now they’ll be loads of complaints about the HMRC website being inundated because the tax self assessment deadline is looming.....I mean there’s only been 9 months to complete a return!
My ex is like that. Well for the past decade I have done her return for her. Not this year, not any more. And took great delight in telling her that too.

D

Deleted member 1147

We've got clients who still haven't let us have their records, full accounts and tax to be prepared :eek:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Chris you are are far better man than to come down to this level buddy. I drew the line when it was posted on here that if such a thing as competitive knitting exists then according to one man on here, it’s a sport.

Yes I know I shouldn't Chris but I've never used the ignore button before - best I go look for it ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The sledging highlighted in the England - Sri Lanka test. Very poor for the game that spawned the phrase "it's not cricket" as a metaphor for poor sportsmanship.

And before all the usual explanations or excuses are trotted out, it will not change a thing as it is my irritation and they will not change my view on it. :)

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
The sledging highlighted in the England - Sri Lanka test. Very poor for the game that spawned the phrase "it's not cricket" as a metaphor for poor sportsmanship.

And before all the usual explanations or excuses are trotted out, it will not change a thing as it is my irritation and they will not change my view on it. :)

Sledging is not part of cricket, though it has become more prevelant, much to my dismay. Why shouldn't the batsman be given the curtesy of receiving the bowlers attempt in silence from the other players?
If they wanted to stop it, it is very easy to do.
Change the rule.
Umpire gives a warning.
Next time it happens he gives a penalty.
The penalty is ,the fielding side have to get the batsman ( that is being sledged ) out twice.

Last edited:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

TBH I thought what was said was more "mind games" than "insulting", however is the over exuberant and constant appealing by the SL keeper not as bad?

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Contestants on the chase who, when given a question with a 50/50 answer, ponder reflectively for a few moments before uttering the considered response "Pass."

Guess, for crying out loud!
Not as good as tipping point the other week
alaska Arizona are two, can you name the 3rd state that begins and ends with the letter A
answer Florida
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh