Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dr Who, I want to be entertained not have a history lesson shoved down my throat.
Cheesy McCheeseface.
I thought it was doing okay until the really stilted monologue / speech / lecture at the end. That was sledgehammer stuff, no subtlety.

What do you think of the new Dr? I'm still not sure, I'm not really warming to her.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I thought it was doing okay until the really stilted monologue / speech / lecture at the end. That was sledgehammer stuff, no subtlety.

What do you think of the new Dr? I'm still not sure, I'm not really warming to her.

I haven’t watched enough of it yet to make a proper opinion, it was just on in the background last night as I was doing my timesheet 😁
I’ve not really been a Dr Who fan since I was a kid, it’s a bit too “lightweight sci fi family entertainment” for me, and I think the Yanks do that type of thing much better than us.

Visit site

I've enjoyed the Dr Who reboot through Eccleston, Tennant and Smith....I never watch Capalldi (no specific reason) but I thought I'd give the new one a go.

I thought last night's episode was the worst so far and was going to turn it off...however I enjoyed the last 15 minutes.

I agree about the new Dr...jury is still out for me but I do hope it works out.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
People who walk round the office whilst they are on a mobile phone call and subject anyone in the vicinity to their conversation.
There is one particular culprit who doesn't know how close he is to leaving this earth if he carries on much longer doing it.

Wolf

Visit site
My attempt at being dad/baker extraordinaire, tried making unicorn and rocket short bread with the kids... what we ended up with was well in my youngest words "dad that's disgusting"... leave the baking to the Mrs from now on :ROFLMAO:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
People who walk round the office whilst they are on a mobile phone call and subject anyone in the vicinity to their conversation.
There is one particular culprit who doesn't know how close he is to leaving this earth if he carries on much longer doing it.
Simple answer to that is to talk in a raised voice when he comes near you.:)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Being in Ireland on a house hunting trip, standing on the 1st tee at Carne and not having enough time to squeeze in a round :mad:

D

Deleted member 18121

This overly PC/gender equality society that is being forced on us...... more and more each day I'm agreeing with Ann widdecombes view on the way society has gone.

Today I got sent a photo from a bakery that frequents most high streets in the UK...... they are currently selling "ginger persons" biscuits. Unreal.

Wolf

Visit site
This overly PC/gender equality society that is being forced on us...... more and more each day I'm agreeing with Ann widdecombes view on the way society has gone.

Today I got sent a photo from a bakery that frequents most high streets in the UK...... they are currently selling Ginger Person biscuits. Unreal.
It's a Ginger Bread Man!!

This sort of thing really winds me up, will they campaign to change Mothercare to Parentcare as a shop name as dad's are parents to.. let's be honest who cares it's a Ginger Bread MAN, Man size tissues, Mothercare is it really that offensive to gender warriors... I find it more offensive people being offended by it for the sake of it...

And breath.....:ROFLMAO: