Random Irritations

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
People want them to taste like chicken though

Yeah, but when they call it a veggie sausage, sausage isn't the meat product its sumpmt the style of product, like a nugget.

That being said, all the whole people are trying to make or only willing to eat veggie product that taste or are similar to meat products, their arguments will be weakened imo.

I'll happily eat vegetarian meals, but no ones trying to trick people...

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Veggies tastes like veggies not chicken, beef etc it’s pretty simple
It's really not that simple at all.

In this day and age people are cutting out meat or going vegan etc for many reasons.. health.. environmental... Animal welfare etc etc.

I can use our example me and the wife trying 3 meatless meals a week

We have simple easy ones like veggie curry, Cajun pasta ..but are looking for more options so Quorn has been used to make meat substitute chilli. Which really helps get over the fact there is no meat in it.

If we wanted for example to nip to KFC for lunch and fancied a vegan burger just to have a meat free day it's great there is more options now.

Deserts for me have always been hard as I can eat cream. Doesn't agree with me. So when I see vegan deserts like vegan chocolate brownies I jump at the chance to actually enjoy a desert without payback later

Unless there is sobert. Then I will eat that forever. Lovely

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
It's really not that simple at all.

In this day and age people are cutting out meat or going vegan etc for many reasons.. health.. environmental... Animal welfare etc etc.

I can use our example me and the wife trying 3 meatless meals a week

We have simple easy ones like veggie curry, Cajun pasta ..but are looking for more options so Quorn has been used to make meat substitute chilli. Which really helps get over the fact there is no meat in it.

If we wanted for example to nip to KFC for lunch and fancied a vegan burger just to have a meat free day it's great there is more options now.

Deserts for me have always been hard as I can eat cream. Doesn't agree with me. So when I see vegan deserts like vegan chocolate brownies I jump at the chance to actually enjoy a desert without payback later

Unless there is sobert. Then I will eat that forever. Lovely

So what veggies taste like chicken, beef etc?