Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wearing my new astroturf boots last night for the first time, and they are already damaged as the sole has partially peeled away from the leather. :confused: Have enquired about refund policy this morning.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm filling in my self assesment form, keen this year :). Why can't it be in simple English? Mine is pretty straightforward but even so it is stressful to fill in as you try to decipher the terms that they use. The fear of getting something wrong is tangible every year, I really dislike it.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I'm filling in my self assesment form, keen this year :). Why can't it be in simple English? Mine is pretty straightforward but even so it is stressful to fill in as you try to decipher the terms that they use. The fear of getting something wrong is tangible every year, I really dislike it.

Yup, horrible thing to do. Remember having palpitations when I couldn't remember username or password on deadline day

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I get this from resting my elbows on the desk at work too much. It's not unusual to wake up in the night with no feeling in my hands. What joy.

Exactly what I do, its a hard habit to break (& i've only been trying not to do it for and hour and a half!)

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Exactly what I do, its a hard habit to break (& i've only been trying not to do it for and hour and a half!)

It is - I now try to rest my forearms flat and am pretty successful after initially really struggling with it.

Yep, I know your pain, had to swap sides of the bed with SWMBO not so long ago so I would lie on my other shoulder as, at it's worst, the pain was so bad.

My problem is I often fold my arms in bed, or tuck them up in the foetal position. Trying to train yourself to lie with straight elbows when asleep isn't as easy as correcting behaviour when awake. :D

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The diet of the bird/fowl life in and around Middlesbrough. Firstly my newly valeted car was deposited with a cluster of thick purple/grey 'bombs'. Then I covered circa 5 miles doing a quick nine holes trying to dodge geese cack.