Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 15344

Salt Bae - never heard of him until recently , but now seems to be irritating the whole world

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Salt Bae - never heard of him until recently , but now seems to be irritating the whole world
I'd never heard of him until Monday.......wish I'd never heard of him...
Wouldn't mind quite so much if he was Argentinian but he's bloody Turkish......
Hope he crawls back under his rock soon coz he's more than irritating me......

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had to google him - never heard of him. I sometimes wonder what planet I frequent!

PS Thought it was some kind of salted fish dish :)

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just returned via Heathrow…. Folks in army camouflage currently undergoing training with the immigration folks. Anyone walking into U.K. today May think that we are at war with so many army folks stamping passports.

May get worse tomorrow when the BCF are actually on strike

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Car insurance renewal quote from current provider. Over double! Compared the market and that’s now the going rate ??

I renewed mine this week ready for the 1st JAN. My one with the RAC was going from £188 to £245 so I moved to Tesco and settled for £224 but did lower my excess and added personal injury cover

D

Deleted member 31467

I never noticed that in the lyrics before, that's pretty bad to be fair. ? Have they changed it to something else on the radio or just left an awkward blank in its place?
It was perfectly acceptable when the song was written. Springsteen sings about killing the yellow man in Born in the USA.

Do you want to change everything?