Random Irritations

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I was just watching a Youtube video showing how to install windows 11.

''At this point you're going to want to go ahead and check the install going forward''
I'm getting old :(
But were you able to drill down the installation process within the parameters of the information that was forthcoming in the chosen media format?
Or have you been going backwards going forward?

YandaB

Visit site
Had my glasses in my pocket whilst playing today, nothing unusual, bent over and they snapped in half, presumably the cold had made them more brittle :-(

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Influx of Australian reality programs on our TV lately. Bad enough that we have the English ones, now it's Married At First Sight Australia, Love Island Australia, Australian Bake Off. Imagination and creativity of TV programmers must be at an all time low.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Influx of Australian reality programs on our TV lately. Bad enough that we have the English ones, now it's Married At First Sight Australia, Love Island Australia, Australian Bake Off. Imagination and creativity of TV programmers must be at an all time low.
Married a f s Aus has been on a while now, my wife has watched every single episode....:confused::rolleyes::censored:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

Unfortunately it's all about supply and demand.
A sad reflection on sections of today's society.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

I quite enjoyed the first couple of UK ones as a kind of social experiment...which proved that human relationships are way more complex than just sticking a well-suited pair together. Then the Aussie one became a version of Love Island and the UK one followed suit.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

This ones a belter……

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ion-photographer-asked-gentlemen-help-ladies/

It’s behind a paywall but in a nutshell
New Cambridge University students were getting pictures taken by an older photographer who, at the end of the session, said that if the “ladies” couldn’t get down from the platform, perhaps some “gentlemen would be willing to help”.
This led to a letter of complaint from the students asking that the photographer (who is not university staff) be given a formal due to him creating a “targeted atmosphere of inequality” where students were “made to feel unsafe”. It’s recommended that he is not put “in proximity to students” again.
Equating civil language like this, to violence is quite obviously an absolute joke!
650CB39D-269A-439A-B02E-781C67AB3728.jpeg