Random Irritations

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Folk on a Mazda Facebook group I am a member of that keep fawning over their new car and posting pictures of it in various places. Also, it is a car not a she, they are lumps of metal and plastic that will be recycled in around 20 years. Get over yourselves, it is just a Mazda.
My Mazda has beautiful curves. Of course, it’s a she!

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Buy yourself a battery powered compressor for the Tyres they are amazing

Knowing me - I buy anything battery powered and I forget to keep the battery charged and cannot use it when I need it most. I have tried hard to find a 240v one at reasonable cost but cannot find one. I use a compressor at home.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Once again a clown at work going against the advice of multiple other people. Then when things go wrong as predicted, said clown starts to try and throw someone under the bus rather than put their hands up to their mistake.

Amusingly, this time the clown has managed to weave a story that has come back round to incriminate himself. Maybe this bit should go in Things that Gladden the Heart.

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Once again a clown at work going against the advice of multiple other people. Then when things go wrong as predicted, said clown starts to try and throw someone under the bus rather than put their hands up to their mistake.

Amusingly, this time the clown has managed to weave a story that has come back round to incriminate himself. Maybe this bit should go in Things that Gladden the Heart.
More details required please!

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
People who seem incapable of using Outlook or Teams correctly, to book meetings. I’ve had two this week which I have been booked whilst I’m in another meeting, I declined one, I checked if it was being rescheduled, only to be told no, and they have loads of questions for me! Good luck getting them answered as I’ll be in another meeting, AS PER MY DIARY ?
Questions were sent via email, one I’d answered three times already, the others have no relevance to the meeting topic, numpties.

D

Deleted member 1740

Wouldn't say I'm scared of them, quite happy to bash or squish one if required, but my wife is terrifying, which makes this time of year annoying. Every night she's screaming from some part of the house for me to come and rescue her.

Do you wear a Cape??

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

One of our bosses was like this. He has had to retire after his error recently after overuling us and putting the public at risk

Feel for him but was waiting to happen for years

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Traffic volume has driven me nuts for years. You cannot keep building houses for people, most of whom drive a car nowadays, and not improve the road infrastructure.

Yes you can, you can offer better alternatives to travel. Train, bus, walk, trams, cycle.. Why must we jump to the car as the primary choice? We need a shift in our thinking.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pretty feeble set of excuses from Network Fail!

What science and facts? Years of under funding by the state .. have to go with what you go

These other countries A invest in their railways and B have extreme weather that's more predictable

We have freezing cold days followed by medium days. Followed by mild summers or baking hot.. makes it unplannable

But then don't expect the great unwashed to understand the finer details of how things work just like a moan ?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Absolutely every inch of the back garden, furniture and patio doors covered in spiders and webs! It's like a horror film.

At the weekend we walked the dogs early and there was a heavy mist/dew on every single web with the sun just shining on them. I could not believe how many thousands there were - as far as the eye could see...amazing!