Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can we go back to reply all people again.... We had one today from a big boss congratulating someone on a promotion. cue 25 reply alls of 'well done' etc etc... boils my urine.
Don't forget the next 10 people who reply to all to say "stop replying to all" and "take me off this distribution" as if that were possible.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Don't forget the next 10 people who reply to all to say "stop replying to all" and "take me off this distribution" as if that were possible.

Followed by an e-mail telling people "do not reply" and then another 100 do it anyway. Probably the sort of people who mark their cards whilst standing on the green.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A bush in the garden that needed an axe to take it down to a low level. I have no axe. Neighbour offers to lend me his which was last used around the time chrisd/fragger had hair. Six swings and the handle breaks off. So I still need to go and get an axe from B&Q and will now feel obliged to let him have the new one once I have finished.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Celebrities that when ann
A bush in the garden that needed an axe to take it down to a low level. I have no axe. Neighbour offers to lend me his which was last used around the time chrisd/fragger had hair. Six swings and the handle breaks off. So I still need to go and get an axe from B&Q and will now feel obliged to let him have the new one once I have finished.
I'm sorry, but that made me laugh.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Badminton was eventful. First we had to start ten minutes late because all the rackets were in our housemate's car so we had to wait for her to drop them off. Then 20 minutes in our mate dislocates his shoulder. Couldn't pop it back into place so my wife had to take him to hospital so she didn't get to play! I ended up playing singles against the other player for an hour and a half and now I'm knackered.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Badminton was eventful. First we had to start ten minutes late because all the rackets were in our housemate's car so we had to wait for her to drop them off. Then 20 minutes in our mate dislocates his shoulder. Couldn't pop it back into place so my wife had to take him to hospital so she didn't get to play! I ended up playing singles against the other player for an hour and a half and now I'm knackered.

So let me get this straight, your mate pops his shoulder out and you just say feck it, carry on ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

Excuse me, old lover of soppy American games, I have a full head of hair still , it may be a little white but it's all still there !

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Well the court was paid for, no point all four of buggering off is there?? What would that achieve?

So, your mate has a dislocated shoulder, your wife has had to take him to hospital instead of playing, and you are irritated because their misfortune has caused you to get a little bit tired because you had to play singles instead of doubles?

I bet your mate and wife will be a bit more than randomly irritated by your post if they see it! :D

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That reminds me of a time about ten years ago when a work colleague broke both of his wrists playing badminton. Not sure how he managed it, but an office full of ex military personnel found it hilarious. Who would have thought that badminton was an extreme sport? ?