Random irritations of the day......

Slime

Tour Winner
Mrs Slime's aunt having a single glazed window replaced ........................................... for £288!
A duck flew through it and Mrs Slime found the duck in the bath!
But seriously, £288!

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
Experiencing the joys of mountain biking again. New tyres and tubes on the bike, shocks pumped up, new helmet, good to go. 35 minutes in, puncture. Flipping great thorn, straight through. Walk home.

Tyre being new, silly hard to get on. Also silly hard to get off. Thorn broken off at both ends. Silly hard to get out of tyre. Trye then very slightly easier to get back on.

No way I am doing this out on the trail. Need tools, and reading glasses!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Experiencing the joys of mountain biking again. New tyres and tubes on the bike, shocks pumped up, new helmet, good to go. 35 minutes in, puncture. Flipping great thorn, straight through. Walk home.

Tyre being new, silly hard to get on. Also silly hard to get off. Thorn broken off at both ends. Silly hard to get out of tyre. Trye then very slightly easier to get back on.

No way I am doing this out on the trail. Need tools, and reading glasses!
I'm sorry Murph, but that made me laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DaveR

Head Pro
People ask for help/advice on here and people help them out but the OP then can't be arsed to even acknowledge or say thanks. How much effort does it take to say thanks?! I won't bother in future.