Random Irritations

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Posting for sale a set of nice active speakers that I built and selling them for pretty much the cost of the components (£110) and getting people asking what's my best price. So I say £110 as it's the cost of the equipment at least. They counter with, "I'll give you £90"....

People really annoy me.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Posting for sale a set of nice active speakers that I built and selling them for pretty much the cost of the components (£110) and getting people asking what's my best price. So I say £110 as it's the cost of the equipment at least. They counter with, "I'll give you £90"....

People really annoy me.
I play it this way.....I was quoting for a job, gave them the price and they asked "how much for cash"......so I added an extra £20. I do the same when selling stuff and get asked the same as you, rediculous.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thou shalt not lift 8x25kg bags of fertiliser……. Pain now measuring 7.5 on the Richter Scale. Struggling to breath

You should have lifted them one at a time, much easier. ;)
Plenty of rest ................................................. with a bottle of nice Rioja.

NearHull

Visit site
A lady came to work for me after being TUPE’d from the MoD to the BAE Systems ( some 12 years ago). After a few months she asked when could she plan in her two weeks sick leave. She was realigned.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Picking up some tinned 'food' today when putting it in to cupboard realised it is a much smaller tin size than the ones in there already. Nearly 20% reduction 450 grammes down to 379 grammes but the same price £5 a tin.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A lady came to work for me after being TUPE’d from the MoD to the BAE Systems ( some 12 years ago). After a few months she asked when could she plan in her two weeks sick leave. She was realigned.

Many years ago when I worked in the MoD I got a phone call from the personnel dept to ask me why I had not taken my sick leave.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Many years ago when I worked in the MoD I got a phone call from the personnel dept to ask me why I had not taken my sick leave.

I overheard a conversation when I was working in the Government sector years ago where this woman was booking a doctor's appointment and asked out loud that she wanted an appointment in the middle of the day so she wouldn't need to go into work that day.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Time for a rant about clothing now. Ordered a Puma primaloft jacket from M and M Direct. Ordered my size and one above as they can be small and obviously I will be wearing more layers when I need them. They are both too big:mad::mad:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Time for a rant about clothing now. Ordered a Puma primaloft jacket from M and M Direct. Ordered my size and one above as they can be small and obviously I will be wearing more layers when I need them. They are both too big:mad::mad:
The terms Small, Medium, Large etc etc should be banned unless manufacturers can agree on standardisation.
How can one company's Large be the same as another's Medium?
Use measurements in inches or cms...

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
The terms Small, Medium, Large etc etc should be banned unless manufacturers can agree on standardisation.

This. However, the same size from the same company will differ as well.

D

Deleted member 15344

unless of course the 32 inch is fine in Under Armour shorts but too small in Footjoy shorts ?‍♂️ How does that work