Premium Driver Fitting @ Golf Principles

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I guess I just wish the white bit was black....

The all new M2 fully black carbon head is out next week.......... Do you not have a 14 day cooling off period 😂

Can an you not get the white painted same colour red as your Accra shaft.....??

Tch pity im in Scotland and got to play the Ryder Cup course at Gleneagles tomorrow I would of done some wizardry on photoshop for you?:thup:

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have been worried that he'll sky one at the range since he posted the first pic. Wonder how it went

:eek:Maybe he has, and he's got his head in hands, floods of tears and dare not come on here tonight......

i know I did with my new 2 hybrid, very shallow face, a tad steep and hello outer space...........

And that was on my 2nd attempt after flushing the 1st down the range at St Pierre. :mad:

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Youre right mate, shes no looker lol. You want a borrow of my black sharpie to colour that bit in ;) Enjoy hitting it, you playing a few holes tomorrow?

Woburn tomorrow Steve. Few holes on Sunday though!

Well it's rediculose! Absolutly rediculose. I just railed it all night long. It simple cannot go left of start line no matter what strike I put on it. In the end I could hardly stay on my feet. I could just flat out tair into it.

The tee peg was getting higher and higher as I went on but I got scared I was going to scuff the tipex 😃

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Well it's rediculose! Absolutly rediculose. I just railed it all night long. It simple cannot go left of start line no matter what strike I put on it. In the end I could hardly stay on my feet. I could just flat out tair into it.

The tee peg was getting higher and higher as I went on but I got scared I was going to scuff the tipex 😃

Couple of the Pro's in my group today had them, and must admit the driver looked pretty good. One of the Pro's was a Srixon player, and had his TM driver covered up with a Srixon headcover. Think he may have put a sky mark on his after his drive at the last.:eek:

Hope it goes well Alex.:thup:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

give me a shout sunday, may try and join you

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
So the M1 controls swing path?

Hehe, your a smarter guy than that. It's a 9.5* head set to 8.5*, this opens the head 2*. 2* is a bunch! It's also has a lump of metal set in the toe holding the head open and a stiff tipped shaft with not much torque (the shaft is not trying to snap the face shut to return it to zero).

My path is still far from the inside. The face is staying open. 80% of the first part of the balls flight is dictated by the angle of the face at impact.

It's just an anti left tool.

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I got an email from American Golf offering me free golf balls. The condition being that you try out the irons. The guy in the store knows about my search for the perfect driver and said that I needed to try the M1. My response was I don't need one, I got a G30 and it's perfect. My god! I can see why you bought the M1. I am not a Taylor Made fan but that club is tremendous! Anyone want to buy a g30 LS Tec from me? If you can stretch to £400 so it buys me the M1 that would be great!

That club has brought my spin down hugely, gave me an extra 20 yards (on the computer) and a nice controlled draw. The guy said to me to really hit it, don't hold back and it will stay on the fairway. I was sceptical but it was immense!

Most fun I have had swinging a driver in a long time, have fun with it Alex. Jealous doesn't begin to describe me right now!