Posts per Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
HID has been having a little Rant at times, I'm sure you've all heard it yourselves, "are you on the forum again!"

Now I didn't think I was on that much but since joining only in July last year but not really posting regularly until around September I've not only clocked up over 1500 posts but I'm averaging 6.75 posts p/day!

Is that excessive, normal, could be better, below par?

What's your daily averages and would it be more if ..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Dont worry about post counts fella they really are meaningless

Tell my wife that, I've got to cut down, feel like I'm going on a diet ;)

Btw are you still coming over in july?

Yes, just got a tight month currently as moving house coupled with 3 meets end of this month and more in March. Flight is booked so just need to get hotel money to you, what's the minimum they need as a deposit for my 3 nights. Most hotels I book just take my card details up front as a firm booking?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Can't believe I've received an infraction for my post!! I used a serious of stars instead of saying "bloody" and I read much worse that that every day.

Apparently people on here REPORTED it and why, because THEY had received them also in the past so they think its right to report them also. Well what a childish attitude to have, I hope your proud of yourselves.

What a complete nonsense to treat adults in such a way.

No need to worry about my averages any more!

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't believe I've received an infraction for my post!! I used a serious of stars instead of saying "bloody" and I read much worse that that every day.

Apparently people on here REPORTED it and why, because THEY had received them also in the past so they think its right to report them also. Well what a childish attitude to have, I hope your proud of yourselves.

Great to know that there are some idiots around.

Last edited:

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Petty people reporting it and the Mod didn't have very good judgement. You don't have to give an infraction just because some saddo reports such an inoffensive comment.

Only 5.44 for me. Must do better.

Last edited:

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

Yeup, the mods have been busy.
After 14.500 posts, I got one too. :mad:
9.95 per day for me

Status
Not open for further replies.