Sunningdale Old and New & Addington information with tee times.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Due to childcare issues I'll be in Southampton prior to heading to The Addington now. Will be giving Lilyhawk a lift back, but if any of you Northern guys camped in Camberley want a lift, 'm happy to grab you enroute.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Safe trip to those travelling to Addington and to those coming for Sunningdale. Look forward to seeing old faces and meeting new forum members. Weather set fair, my clubs are all clean and can't wait to play these brilliant courses

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Just been selecting my clubs for the three days, some are shown below:

Woods: Titleist persimmon 1 wood - Dunlop "Peter Thomson" persimmon 1 wood - Uniroyal "Arnold Palmer" laminated 3 wood.

1563746518316.png

For the irons: Dunlop Maxfli Australian blades - Dunlop "Peter Thomson" - Not in the picture but a set Ben Sayers 1 through to PW which that fine fellow Dando picked up for me on Saturday.

1563746725697.png

And for putters: Ben Sayers "Moon Shot" (how could I not include this one with the moon landing 50th anniversary) - Ben Sayers "Parex" - John Letters "Special"

1563746838122.png

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Have a great few days golfing, feels strange me not being at such a large meet, enjoy 👍🏌️⛳️

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Fantastic day at The Addington and the weather certainly helped many of us forget some fairly average golf.

Congratulations to Likyhawk who won with 37 points on countback.
Jamie (37) Dan McEvoy (37) and Dan Collins (36) from Woodhall were second, third and fourth respectively.

Payment will be made by bank transfer.

Nearest the pins were all superb shots and I hope they all made their 2’s

1st - Kraxx
7th - Jim Z (2Blues mate)
11th - Andy O (Woodhall)
13th - Radbourne

Thank you all for coming and making it an enjoyable day (y)

D

Deleted member 15344

Wow - that was a hot days golf 🏌🏿‍♂️

Course was in stunning condition and if you got over 36 points today you had a great round , felt a bit sorry for the guys going out this afternoon in that heat