Sunningdale Old and New & Addington information with tee times.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Loose plan is to find a good boozer with the open on around 3ish for the final group (any recommendations?), then do a pub crawl afterwards. Preferably arl mans boozers with good ale.

I can recommend a couple in Guildford but really don't know Camberley or Bagshot.

Guildford Tup or Pews Bar in Guildford are both good pubs that show live sport. Tup probably best for ale - it's a rugby union pub.

Guildford is also big enough that there's numerous pubs catering for a mix of tastes, and probably a couple of late ones on a Sunday (including Pews). I don't think Camberley or Bagshot will have much open past 10.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Loose plan is to find a good boozer with the open on around 3ish for the final group (any recommendations?), then do a pub crawl afterwards. Preferably arl mans boozers with good ale.

The White Hart in Bagshot might have it on.

Give PaulW a shout he^s local if you cant get him on here, let me know and I'll give you his mobile.

D

Deleted member 17920

As the weather is looking good for next week.

I know I will be asked about Shorts and socks.

Socks wise, white socks that go above the ankle are fine.

You will need to put trousers on for the dining room though.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

I can't recall from last time,

Re shorts n trousers, chino style ones are ok aren't they? Don't have to be specific golf material as such?

D

Deleted member 17920

I can't recall from last time,

Re shorts n trousers, chino style ones are ok aren't they? Don't have to be specific golf material as such?
Chino style should be OK.

They sound modern to me, according to Stuc and Liverbirdie all my wardrobe is from the 1940's ;)

D

Deleted member 25172

Why can't we wear black socks???

*Opening up a can of worms and retire back into the dark to watch everything unfold*

:devilish::devilish::devilish:

D

Deleted member 17920

Just to confirm on the prize front.

This year we have two comps running side by side.

One for forum members and one for non forum members.

This is so Nigel doesn’t win again 🤣🤣

In the other side of the draw 64 are also playing some are guests some are forum members like @MendieGK @Wilson @merv79

In the main forum draw we also have guests like @2blue guest and @richart guest and they will go in the other side of the comp.

Also with the distance people are travelling back I won’t be offended if you don’t stay too long on the Wednesday evening. Just don’t throw anything at me this time please 😉😉

All prizes for Sunningdale are cash and I will transfer money after the event anyway.

Any questions ask.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Glyn I have a question.....

Has Homer pulled out yet? I need to know so I can book my holiday. Tell him my offer is down to £12.50 now ;)

#bantz