• Spieth

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • AN Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Hideki Matsuyama leads by four after an incredible back nine of 30 to leave the leaderboard looking like this..

-11 Matsuyama
-7 Schauffele
Rose
Zalatoris
Leishman
-6 Conners
-5 Spieth

4LEX

Visit site
I won't watch it, poor leaderboard which sums it up. Tonight was the most boing golf viewing ever. Hope Rose does it though.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Matsuyama seems a good guy and I wouldn't wish him to lose from this position. Simple enough for pressure to bring about a couple of lost shots and for others to charge from behind though.

I've gone for Leishman as he seems very consistent at Augusta and I think this could be his moment. I'd like Rose to win but I don't trust his putting enough.

I can't see a winner coming from below Conners, too big a hill to climb, too many need to fail for it to happen.

I am an appalling tipster however so I strongly recommend that no one puts their mortgage on this ?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Matsuyama seems a good guy and I wouldn't wish him to lose from this position. Simple enough for pressure to bring about a couple of lost shots and for others to charge from behind though.

I've gone for Leishman as he seems very consistent at Augusta and I think this could be his moment. I'd like Rose to win but I don't trust his putting enough.

I can't see a winner coming from below Conners, too big a hill to climb, too many need to fail for it to happen.

I am an appalling tipster however so I strongly recommend that no one puts their mortgage on this ?

I’d like Leishman to win but, too, couldn’t tip a (insert joke on something you’d tip)

D

Deleted member 15344

Remember - The Masters doesn’t start until the back 9 on Sunday ?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I wouldn’t mind seeing Matsuyama win at all, I’d rather him win than a fair few up there. But I can’t see it, he only excelled on the slow greens by getting everything in close and if they have them running fast again today I think he’ll slip back with some ropey putting.

Rose for the jacket.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have money on Schauffele so I'll be rooting for him. If not him then I hope Rosey does it of course, would be a lovely addition to a great career - whereas Matsuyama still has a bit more time on his side.