Personal top 10 vocalists; no judging or criteria

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Never really thought about this before but I'll give it a go.

Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) - easily my favourite voice, just incredible. I could listen to him sing for hours and hours.
Jamie Lenman (formerly Reuben) - love his voice, very versatile as he does a mean shouty song as well as a deep, rich singing voice.
Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) - honestly don't know how he gets some of those sounds out.
Phil Collins (Genesis) - he gets a lot of hate but he has an incredible range.
Howlin' Pelle Almqvist (Hives) - not necessarily the best singer but possibly the best frontman on earth.
Mike Vennart (formerly Oceansize) - just a personal favourite as I've been listening to Oceansize and now his self-named band Vennart since I was like 15.
Maynard James Keenan (Tool) - another very versatile singer as he can do rough and delicate equally well I think.
Chris Cornell (formerly Soundgarden/Audioslave, RIP) - such a unique voice.
Scott Stapp (Creed) - I don't really listen to Creed, but his voice is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine when I occasionally slap on 'One Last Breath' or 'My Sacrifice'. :LOL: I really like that edginess he has, even if he does seem to be quite a ridiculous man.
Hard to narrow it to ten so my number 10 spot is going to be a small cluster of honourable mentions: Peter Gabriel, Chester Bennington, Michael Stipe, and of course Freddie Mercury.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Never really thought about this before but I'll give it a go.

Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) - easily my favourite voice, just incredible. I could listen to him sing for hours and hours.
Jamie Lenman (formerly Reuben) - love his voice, very versatile as he does a mean shouty song as well as a deep, rich singing voice.
Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) - honestly don't know how he gets some of those sounds out.
Phil Collins (Genesis) - he gets a lot of hate but he has an incredible range.
Howlin' Pelle Almqvist (Hives) - not necessarily the best singer but possibly the best frontman on earth.
Mike Vennart (formerly Oceansize) - just a personal favourite as I've been listening to Oceansize and now his self-named band Vennart since I was like 15.
Maynard James Keenan (Tool) - another very versatile singer as he can do rough and delicate equally well I think.
Chris Cornell (formerly Soundgarden/Audioslave, RIP) - such a unique voice.
Scott Stapp (Creed) - I don't really listen to Creed, but his voice is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine when I occasionally slap on 'One Last Breath' or 'My Sacrifice'. :LOL: I really like that edginess he has, even if he does seem to be quite a ridiculous man.
Hard to narrow it to ten so my number 10 spot is going to be a small cluster of honourable mentions: Peter Gabriel, Chester Bennington, Michael Stipe, and of course Freddie Mercury.

You need to get yourself on your own list ?

D

Deleted member 21258

Alicia Keys
Whitney Houston
Billy Ocean
Nat King Cole/Dean Martin (just for their Christmas songs voices)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Alicia Keys
Whitney Houston
Billy Ocean
Nat King Cole/Dean Martin (just for their Christmas songs voices)
Can't believe I missed Nat King Cole off my list. What a voice.

A golfing partner of mine from a while ago once had a drunken rant about Dean Martin singing That's Amore. I think we were in a pub and it came on in the background. Watching this normally mild mannered bloke do a drunken impression / rant of Dean Martin singing this still makes me laugh to this day. I didn't have the heart to tell him I liked him. A great lounge singer (y)

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bob Dylan
Lou Reed
Lightnin Hopkins
JJ Cale
Eric Burdon
Bo Didley
Rod Stewart
Little Walter
Howlin Wolf