Paul Casey

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Before today Casey has won 2 of 250 PGA tour tournies, hardly prolific but better than 0/150 Louis and 0/200 Kokrak are!!! Just shows how hard it really is to win out there

Makes it even harder to believe DJ (20 of 250) was the one to really blow up today!

Also shows how weak stats can be when the sample size isnt big enough

Louis no wins on the PGA tour Is Cray. would not have guessed that.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done to Casey for defending. I wonder if the caddy bib will say "The Champ - Again" next year.
Presumably that is the tournament organisers who hand that out to his caddy. It is a bit of a target on your back. I can't believe anyone, with the odd exception, would actually ask for that. You have to imagine Casey would be a bit embarrassed by it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Presumably that is the tournament organisers who hand that out to his caddy. It is a bit of a target on your back. I can't believe anyone, with the odd exception, would actually ask for that. You have to imagine Casey would be a bit embarrassed by it.
I disagree. Casey has struck me as someone very sure in his own ability and skills (bit like Poulter in the RC) and I think he'd see it as a positive in a catch me if you can way. I think it was definitely sponsor/tournament driven as the caddy had it on all week and I've not seen it anywhere else. I quite like it in a badge of pride sort of way