Open weeks and/or multi day opens

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Hi Gordon

No, I’m not involved in running just try to support my mate Rich that is running it. He’s been dealt some shitty hands on the back of the previous guy thieving everyone’s money and people still associating that with the new tour......then COVID ?‍♂️?

He managed to get a few events on last year including West Lancs a week before the Women’s amateur (never have I seen a Links course so immaculate) and Spey Valley which is a beautiful course.

Good bunch of events booked this year and healthy entries so far for 1st one at Hunstanton - fingers crossed we are set free by then.

Hopefully catch up at one of them ?

Hi Darren hope you’re well

I have had a look at the events and I’m hoping to go to the ones at West Hill and Lancs - they look great value for what you

I’ll see you down in Devon at Easter ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Suggest Ashburnham....depends on where you’re staying, or travelling from
Well we now have 8 of us going

Playing Tenby on the Monday
Pennard on the Tuesday
And either Ashburnham or Machynys on the Wednesday

The whole three day trip will cost us around £150 including accommodation- amazing value

D

Deleted Member 1156

Hi Gordon

No, I’m not involved in running just try to support my mate Rich that is running it. He’s been dealt some shitty hands on the back of the previous guy thieving everyone’s money and people still associating that with the new tour......then COVID ?‍♂️?

He managed to get a few events on last year including West Lancs a week before the Women’s amateur (never have I seen a Links course so immaculate) and Spey Valley which is a beautiful course.

Good bunch of events booked this year and healthy entries so far for 1st one at Hunstanton - fingers crossed we are set free by then.

Hopefully catch up at one of them ?
Morning Darren, I've entered a couple and if things work out will enter more. Be good to catch up, it's been a while. Take care buddy.

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
Resurrecting this thread as looking at some options in Scotland for 2024. Has anyone played the Craws Nest Tassie at Carnoustie and if so how did you find the week?

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Resurrecting this thread as looking at some options in Scotland for 2024. Has anyone played the Craws Nest Tassie at Carnoustie and if so how did you find the week?
Immensely popular with folk from all over the world so not easy to get in. Also local accommodation sells out fast. @FatTiger ..... Chris from Hull who used to be active on here lost in a Semi to the eventual winner back in 2014/15 Always said it was awesome value.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played in it this year and will.be going in 24.
Not as hard to get into as its May time so more daylight = more spaces.
Intact a week before the event there was spaces having been full with people pulling out