Online dating, anyone done it.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
"Loves 80s music" - was 34 when Wham first hit the charts.
"Enjoys 8 out of 10 cats" - never goes out on a Friday night.
"Sporty type" - once went jogging 25 years ago and now wears sweat pants around the house permanently.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am so glad I don't have to do this Internet dating thing.

Babe magnet, obviously.

Or, married for 31 years, take your pick.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I'd love to read womens' perspective on this! Probably a lot closer to much of the above than you'd like to think, with the odd diversion in requirements!

Blimey...when I read some of the tales it scares the hell out of me! (Mrs M, is a blooming marvel! Especially, if she is reading this!)

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i've offered to buy a few womens a drink , but never used the line fancy and scampi and chips, drizzeled in a white tangy sauce, i supect that wouldn't have worked:ROFLMAO:

Mate of mine had met this girl he was really keen on. He told us she was coming round to his for dinner. He said "I'm going to make her a lovely meal". I asked him what he was cooking, expecting something really posh and extravagant. "I'm doing scampi and chips" was his answer.

They were together for 20 years and she never knew that her nickname with us was "Scampi" :D

D

Deleted member 1740

Mate of mine had met this girl he was really keen on. He told us she was coming round to his for dinner. He said "I'm going to make her a lovely meal". I asked him what he was cooking, expecting something really posh and extravagant. "I'm doing scampi and chips" was his answer.

They were together for 20 years and she never knew that her nickname with us was "Scampi" :D

???? quality.