Online dating, anyone done it.

D

Deleted Member 1156

2nd resurrection. What's the record on this forum?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Saw the latest eHarmony advert the other night. Why do all the "users" look like models? Blokes all look like David Beckham and the birds all look like Rachel Rileys. We all know that in real life they are usually fat biffers......????

How do you know? Have you met many of the men?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Ridiculous how many women do that.
Their other favourite is carefully angled and selected "from the shoulders up only" pics which really don't show you what they look like.

It's a minefield out there.

"Bubbly personality" = carrying a bit of spare timber.

"Hopeless romantic" = bunny boiler.

"Loves cozy nights in" = loves bingo apps.

"Realist" = been dumped numerous times.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
My sisters best mate has got divorced just before Covid. She's 58... and in decent shape for her age. BUT my sister showed me the photo she used for online dating. Was taken at a mate's wedding over 20 years ago!

Beware indeed!
My wife's younger sister RIP used old photos on dating sites but never found anyone suitable.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Bumped into a pal of mine a few years back at Doncaster races. We had a right good catch up. His pal had pushed him towards online dating. He said if he knew before he got divorced what some women “ out there” were like he would not of got divorced. He is rich and as soon as women found out what he was worth, what they would not do to try and woo him. Sometimes he said he was “ scared”. ?