NW Longest Day Challenge in aid of Autism Initiatives

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for everyones support. Its a great charity and has strong ties to this great game!!

Offers of food, drink, caddying, resusitation, oxygen, foot massages between rounds are most welcome :) :)

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for everyones support. Its a great charity and has strong ties to this great game!!

Offers of food, drink, caddying, resusitation, oxygen, foot massages between rounds are most welcome :) :)

Will bring food, drink and caddy but I'm not massaging anyones feet:eek:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Whether I'm working or not, I'll help out in any way I can mate. Do we know when it is happening? If we get a group of helpers, we could split into 2 and 1 group plays in the morning, the other in the afternoon.

Sounds good - I dont know when the're playing either.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's all a bit secretive mate you don't reckon they're all in the funny handshake brigade do you?

If you went on the Virgin page you would see its Friday 20th June gentlemen :ears:

Weekend we'd have no chance of getting on the courses or racing round so Friday was the best option......

Should run a sweep on how many biscuits Qwerty gets through!

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you went on the Virgin page you would see its Friday 20th June gentlemen :ears:

Weekend we'd have no chance of getting on the courses or racing round so Friday was the best option......

Should run a sweep on how many biscuits Qwerty gets through!

Why would you put the date on there? :mmm:

:D

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well, I'm currently not working on that date, but it is right at the point where my work rota will be changing.. Hopefully, I'll be available to help out (and maybe fit a round in somewhere..):thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry lar, already using loads of days up on golf, and had that look off the missus the other night.:( It's also mamar's birthday.:cheers:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Massive thanks to evakhool for his donation.

As he couldn't get a donation through the website for some reason sent a cheque to Birchy to be added to the pot, fantastic effort my friend, thank you very much

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks very much Anne! Much appreciated :whoo:

Pass my thanks on to Simon as well please :thup:

+1 to this, drinks are on me next time at the club :cheers:

It's World Autism Awareness day today so an appropriate time to sponsor us if you so wish :thup:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Shameless bump for this.....

One week to go, huge thanks to everyone who has sponsored us already, if anyone would like to do so the link to the page is in my signature :thup:

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good luck for this tomorrow guys:thup:

Will look out for you as we're out at 3.30 at ours.

Make sure you stay out of the rough if you can as it's now ludicrous at ours. Unlucky bounce and going in less than six inches means lost balls:(

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good luck for this tomorrow guys:thup:

Will look out for you as we're out at 3.30 at ours.

Make sure you stay out of the rough if you can as it's now ludicrous at ours. Unlucky bounce and going in less than six inches means lost balls:(

Cheers Anne, get the pints lined up for after :whoo:

Was at St Anne's today and the rough looks pretty bad there, not as scary as ours but going to be a day hitting irons off the tee!

Got my knee half sorted today so more optimistic than I have been this week

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you want any help with caddying, bringing out drinks etc? We're out with Andrew, only 9, then I've a fitting for a 60 degree.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you want any help with caddying, bringing out drinks etc? We're out with Andrew, only 9, then I've a fitting for a 60 degree.

We should be fine thanks Anne, thanks for the offer though :thup:

Cheers Phil, I don't know how to quote multiple posts! :thup: