Face Shields and my love of Golf - In aid of good causes.

jayzeiss

Visit site
Morning everyone,

I hope you are all well and looking forward to an easing of lockdown so that we can hit the courses again. :)

During this time of being stuck at home due to COVID and feeling pretty sh*tty about life, i decided i would raise money in order to make PPE for front line workers. In the past 2 months, i raised over £2000 and from these generous donations, i bought enough materials to make and donate over 1200 face shields to 10 hospitals 15 care homes, schools, care workers and other front line staff (see pic attached). Now that the COVID situation seems to be a little more under control, i thought i would try to do more...

I pondered how i could combine my love of 3D design/printing and golf and, as a result, I came up with this idea of a golf utility tool where all proceeds will go to charity (most likely Mind and/or Age UK depending how much i can raise).

These little gadgets act as a golf club prop (to help with keeping grips dry when taking multiple clubs to the green), an integrated ball marker (either use a 10p piece or the union jack marker provided), divot repair tool and a putting alignment aid. I have been making these at home using biodegradable plastic resin and they seem to work well for the folks that i've given them to. I have made these special neon editions and am now seeking small donations (around £8-£10 where 100% of the profit will go to charity).

I hope you will be able to help support my cause as well as getting something back in return for your round of golf. ;)
Please PM me if interested.

Take care all. (y)

p.s. I still have quite a few surplus face shields left over and if you know of anyone in need, please do not hesitate to get in touch about these too!

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 16
  • mini-20200322_092902.jpg
    mini-20200322_092902.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200330_182342.jpg
    20200330_182342.jpg
    885.6 KB · Views: 18
  • mini-DSC_3211a.jpg
    mini-DSC_3211a.jpg