northamptonshire beginners

Coreservers

Visit site
anyone very new to golf. willnig to do a couple of rounds hacking the course up? Pythcley is my course of choice. but wouldnt mnd playing with someone equally as erratic as me.
current aim is to break 100 . and to gain a handicap .

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Never played Pytchley - website says £1 off greenfee for concessions. I'll bring my birth certificate. Par 68 - so a chance for me to do my lowest gross score of the year, maybe. You might be getting a threeball with me and Crow sometime soon then. M1 and A14 and I'm there in 40 minutes, Crow is even nearer, I believe. Neither of us new to golf, but always willing to encourage others to enjoy the game of golf. Does the adjacent American Golf shop have a large second-hand section for Crow to browse?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Im always up for a round - and I work in a school so plenty of time off in school holidays! Id gladly come to your place for a round?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pytchley isn't a bad little course. Decent range and decent sized American Golf (not too much 2nd hand last time I looked)!

Range and course can get rowdy lads smacking the ball, or not...

Coreservers

Visit site
seems to have become a bit of a party.. lol.. not played any rounds yet, but shop was good (they have a bargain shirt and jumper rack all at £20)... range was excellent. just make sure you foot the basket, otherwise its balls everywhere. im a key shift worker so need to work something out via my days off.