No golf again!

greenone

Visit site
Can see the nursery logic

For one enables people to work from home easier or if they have to go work

Also nursery for example my daughter's is a bubble of 30 kids. That's it

A school round here would be year group bubbles of 60 with years 1-6 so that's a lot of bubbles and kids

A one group bubble of 30 is so much smaller and less risk

Plus not all childcare is nursery. My mates wife runs childcare only has about 4 kids full time .. so that's a 4 kid bubble
It's not a bubble of 30 though. It's a bubble of 30 households. 1 parent/sibling could spread it to 29 other families.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's not a bubble of 30 though. It's a bubble of 30 households. 1 parent/sibling could spread it to 29 other families.

As the NHS CEO said today early years is vital for their staff and all key workers Children so their parents can do their jobs

So rightly kept open

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Close it for non key workers as what happened in lockdown 1.

Considering how many "essienal" workers have been created now it will hardly change

A lot of parents have been keeping them off anyways if they don't need it , for one they reducing risk and two they reducing their childcare costs in some cases

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is it correct that Fishing is to be allowed now?

I would expect that should open the door a bit for golf to be allowed when/if debated.

I wonder if any other sports similar to golf and fishing could also be allowed?

Last edited:

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why would you expect that?

Both outdoor activities that can be done alone or in pairs. No or minimal contact with others to pay/access. No equipment is shared and there is little reason to come close to others doing the activity.

Both are probably similar distances from home for most people who use them and can safety be accessed by car.

I can’t think of much that isn’t similar other than rods are longer than clubs and golfers avoid water while those fishing use it.

The only other difference is walking but golfers follow a set path and usually keep distance from others while playing. When fishing you may have walkers in the area or others fishing walking around, so it brings them closer together a little in that regards.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Both outdoor activities that can be done alone or in pairs. No or minimal contact with others to pay/access. No equipment is shared and there is little reason to come close to others doing the activity.

Both are probably similar distances from home for most people who use them and can safety be accessed by car.

I can’t think of much that isn’t similar other than rods are longer than clubs and golfers avoid water while those fishing use it.

The only other difference is walking but golfers follow a set path and usually keep distance from others while playing. When fishing you may have walkers in the area or others fishing walking around, so it brings them closer together a little in that regards.

Do they have lots of staff required in fishing to get their pitch, facilities and bookings all in place?

Mandofred

Visit site
Do they have lots of staff required in fishing to get their pitch, facilities and bookings all in place?
1. Some staff....very few and far far apart. I'm not sure where you play if there are lots of staff....especially at this time.
2. Toilets open.....someone goes in once a day to clean IF they are open.
3. Booking are online.

people-fishing-and-walking-on-canal-towpath-brecon-and-monmouthshire-B56D91.jpg

Mandofred

Visit site
Whilst I think Golf should be allowed I'll be surprised, given the current figures, that any leeway will come until those numbers are under control.
Definitely agree. My only argument is with the nonsensical way rules are applied. What hold do the fishing people have over the Govt......indecent photos?:eek:, a secret organization with ties to The Illuminati !!!! That must be it.... and Trump has to be in there some where.

Poop.....I forgot all about.....