New Years Eve: What are you doing for it?

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Quiet night in for me and HID so Indian takeaway just ordered, Cobra to be drunk with it plus watching a film later.

D

Deleted member 16999

Quiet night watching a movie with the wife,
Happy New Year Everyone, hope you all have a happy and healthy 2015

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Be up at the club for the do, hot buffet, disco then out onto the terrace to watch everybody else's fireworks. Hoping that we haven't run out of Rocking Rudolph as they've dumped the Doom Bar for it and the alternative is London Pride. :(
You might see the Wembley Arch lit up.:whistle:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Round the neighbours for a while , how long will depend on the young lad . no interest in new years to be honest , havent worked it in years, but the pub scene has gone quiet since the millenium [sp], pubs & clubs ripped people off so they had house parties and its kinda stuck ever since over here ..

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Not a great deal.

Plenty of booze in so will spend it with my wife no Young lad.

I haven't swung a club in 11 days as I prefer to spend Christmas with my family but a new hybrid and a fully regripped set of clubs (Done a few days back when bored) has meagre to get out.

We've had rain heretic as so the last of the snow should be gone. Perhaps an early, hangover free, knock tomorrow :D

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've been invited to a key party ? no idea what it entails but apparently you swap car keys,
fingers crossed for something fast & loud.

H.N.Y all :)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Getting ready for a fillet steak & cauliflower cheese, washed down with a bottle of red wine whilst watching Dawn of the Planet of the Apes with Mrs Slime.

Slime.

C

c1973

I've been invited to a key party ? no idea what it entails but apparently you swap car keys,
fingers crossed for something fast & loud.

H.N.Y all :)

Last one I went to I ended up with an old banger and had to give it a jump start.

I'll get my jacket......

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well i've had a few beers, cracked open a nice bottle of white and trying to find something to watch on tv but i'm struggling so may stick a film on soon.

D

Deleted member 1740

We're staying in with a few beers, couple of bottles red shiraz and some food listening to a bit of music.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
We're staying in with a few beers, couple of bottles red shiraz and some food listening to a bit of music.

As long as you're not singing big man, can't beat a bit of Bob..... :whistle:

Staying in, some friends round, food, few drinks and a laugh. Can't be bothered traipsing out NYE anymore.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can't even have a drink until after 10.30pm when I have finished my domestic taxi duties so been catching up on the last series of Homeland.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Off to TGI's for a meal with the family at 9 then back home to see the new year in, then bed.

Up tomorrow quite early for the New Years Day Trophy.

D

Deleted member 1740

As long as you're not singing big man, can't beat a bit of Bob..... :whistle:

Staying in, some friends round, food, few drinks and a laugh. Can't be bothered traipsing out NYE anymore.

Haha one things for sure I'll be singing by the time the nights out:whoo:

Bob is at the top of my play list closely followed by Elvis and Neil Diamond!!

All the best to you and yours Jocko

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good to see a lot of people doing similar to me. Just chilling at home with HID some beers and the tv :cheers:

Cant be bothered to venture out anymore either.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Never been a New Year celebratory person, so its the TV and finish off some red wine with HID whilst keeping the TV volume high to muffle out the fireworks so Max doesn't get too frightened.