• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Not booked many new courses yet but so far it's only:
Manchester
Carden Park

Both in Opens.

The plan is to get out to Portugal at some point with the lads as well, probably Amondeira (sp).

One of the good lady's friends has joined Royal Lytham and has said she'd take me on at some point.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
New to me:

Moor Allerton
Moortown
Alwoodley
Fulford
Ganton
Copt Heath
Walmley
Northamptonshire County
Ladbrook Park
Chevin
Buxton & High Peak
Moseley
Silloth-on-Solway
West Surrey
Puttenham

I have been busy booking opens and hopefully a few more to add by the end of the season.
Good lord ! Will you have time to play your own course ?

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
More for me than for many a year

Hartlepool
Brancepeth Castle
Otley
Newbiggin
Warkworth
Alnwick Castle
Brampton
Colvend
Wigtownshire
Kirkcudbright
Castle Douglas
Portpatrick Dunskey
Stranraer
Southerness
New Galloway
Powfoot
Good grief another one with wanderlust

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Already played one new one, Ferrybridge, got a couple of local ones lined up Styal and Mellor and Towncliffe, plus the big 2 for me so far Ganton and Sherwood Forest in England golf competitions.
When you thinking of playing styal? Me and the wife could join you if you'd like a bit of company. I'd wait until may though. It's a tad damp at the mo.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Alnmouth and maybe Dunstabrough. Then two others to be decided on when we go down south on a castles trip. Also two to select around Gainsborough for the lads Golf trip.

D

Deleted member 35577

I had a huge bucket list trip last year and another planned for next year as well so this year will be pretty quiet. Got 4 new courses lined up, few more will follow but doubt I will exceed 10.

Skytot

Visit site
Already played one new one, Ferrybridge, got a couple of local ones lined up Styal and Mellor and Towncliffe, plus the big 2 for me so far Ganton and Sherwood Forest in England golf competitions.
I use the driving range at Styal but never played the course. I’ve played Mellor a few times , usually have good fast greens there but it’s a bit hilly .
Where do you play if they are local ? I’m at Romiley GC

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
When you thinking of playing styal? Me and the wife could join you if you'd like a bit of company. I'd wait until may though. It's a tad damp at the mo.
We have drawn Styal in the Archie Preston knockout, the match is 1st April but I will be going for a practice beforehand

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Booked Cleeve Hill earlier. Doing a taxi service down to Cheltenham for the festival week so will have 6 hours to kill which the missus' stepdad and his pals are at the races.

Heard great things!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
At the moment the year is pretty mild

West Surrey
Puttenham
Cooden TBC

There is potential of a trip to Sherringham & Royal Cromer late September but I’ll see how that pans out

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Booked Cleeve Hill earlier. Doing a taxi service down to Cheltenham for the festival week so will have 6 hours to kill which the missus' stepdad and his pals are at the races.

Heard great things!

I’ve got a couple lined up:
Minchinhampton
Cleeve hill
being the main ones. Plus I fancy HFHs this year

Cleeve Hill is class guys, get it on a clear day and its absolutely stunning up there! Enjoy yourselves!