NEW Callaway Big Bertha V Series driver

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
so this is just an out and out bruiser hit it as long as you can driver? It looks nice, but is 4 drivers in one manufacturers range too much?

D

Deleted member 15344

Well looks like someone has overtaken TM

Looks a lot nicer than the Alpha

D

Deleted member 15344

Not yet!

Local AG reckoned TM had 6 current models a month or so back! :rolleyes:

I believe in production right now there is the SLDR and maybe the Jetspeed ( maybe )

The rest will be old stock hanging around - R1 , RBZ Stage 2 ( maybe Stage 1 )

Callaway I believe have 4 current "live" models - 3 Big Berha models plus the X Hot 2

D

Deleted Member 1156

Cool, it's released on my birthday.

Feel free to send me one Mike for my birthday pressie, I'll email you my address :thup:

Hang on a minute......it's got the same 'aerodynamic' design as the original Bertha range from the 90's. Is Callaway turning into the new Taylormade for trying to pull the wool over our eyes? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
This might help...

[video=youtube_share;uQ3k35s-LfQ]http://youtu.be/uQ3k35s-LfQ[/video]

Pin-seeker

Visit site
£250 for a driver that will be no better than the previous model or the one before that.
A fool & his money.....

SVB

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
This might help...

[video=youtube_share;uQ3k35s-LfQ]http://youtu.be/uQ3k35s-LfQ[/video]

In terms of title and content not aligning, this has got to take the biscuit! So, it's for everyone that wants to drive really well, thanks for that! I know they need to advertise but this really annoyed me, not sure why this particularly -it just really jarred with me to the point of being offensive. Contrast with the much more subtle info-mercials others have produced and you'll see what I mean.

Is it just me, am I having a grumpy old man day - what is you view on this style of clip?

simon