TM New Original One Driver launch

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just seen the price of these RRP £399 discounted to £349, I bought one of these one they 1st launched them it was £179, equipment companies are taking the mick

100% correct.

Surely nobody will buy one of these? A forgiving driver with a shorter shaft is a much better option.

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Doesn't matter how short you make the shaft I'll always hit my 3wood better than a driver, and I'll always feel a lot more confident with one of them in my hands.

There is a market for them and they will make themselves into people's bags.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Doesn't matter how short you make the shaft I'll always hit my 3wood better than a driver, and I'll always feel a lot more confident with one of them in my hands.

There is a market for them and they will make themselves into people's bags.

I'll let you know when I see one ;-)

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There does seem a lot of us struggle with Drivers per se, I know I always have, even off my lowish H/C. I wish it wasnt the case, but it is, and after playing 30years, I doubt I'm ever gonna change it.
Last year, I put a Rogue Sub Zero 13.5* in my Bag, instead of the Driver, and its been a success overall, altho I do still sometimes get it wrong when I try and over hit it.

Also put the Rogue 5W in the bag, which is a great club, and in reality, when I get hold of that, which is frequently, I shouldnt hit anything more. 225/230yds 'reliably' should be the way to go, but then when I see my bud nailing his TS2
280yds, the Horns grow on me again, and the DRiver envy re-commences. !

That said, any iron in my hand, or Wedge, or Short game required, I'll take my game over his, so we all have our strengths and weaknesses, and we just got to identify 'em and play to them !!